Sayin goodbye.....

203Cree

Established Member
To the truck. I'm on my way out the door to drop it off with the new owner. I dunno if I should be happy or sad. :) :(

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
Sorry to hear but I'm sure you made the right decision based on your needs. Don't go disappearing on us... you'll be back in a Lightning soon anyways :D.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Look forward to seeing your next L Rob. :beer:

That actually made me LOL.

Sorry to hear about the truck, but from what you told me at L Fest last year you were ready to move on so it sounds like a good thing.

Again, you better drop in every now and then to say hi, and we better see you at L Fest again this year.

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
You never know what life throws at us! So we need to do whats right at the time. Sorry to hear about the truck and good luck!

203Cree

Established Member
I thought it was gone already.

Nope, just got it thrown back together this morning finally. Sold it Sunday, delivered it today. Guy seemed pretty pumped, so I'm glad he's the one that got it. I told him about here and whatnot, maybe he'll drop in. Said he had some mods in mind already so......

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
So do u miss it yet? Just buggin ya..
As the saying goes "U gotta do what u gotta do"
Hope you are enjoying the bike.

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
I'm thinking about getting rid of my Lightning too! I've had three Gen II's, but I have a possible new obsession. I never gave a rats ass about performance vehicles before the Lightning, but, I suppose the Lightning is like a gateway drug....And now I wanna step up to the next level. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread