Saw this V on the caddy forums ..my new favorite caddy ever ...Sickness

brentman2007

Established Member
These are pimp too ...I just like the Stock Look with the black chrome better

hre02s.jpg

DSC05056.jpg

DSC05049.jpg

and definatly the 360 forged 21's but they look good but how could a 21 ride?? or perform??

IMG_4986.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember when Cadillac was luxury, plain and simple. Performance wasn't a focus. Comfort and making a luxury statement was the focus. Now Cadillac is a nice blend of luxury and performance. Not middling performance. Ultra performance. I was just looking at the upcoming 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe somewhere on the Net this afternoon and it was oh-so awesome! They've come a long way!!

LongDucDong

Established Member
The pics in the original post just look like a stock V, lowered with the chrome rims and exhaust.

The pics of the other V's are more to my liking.

Coiled03

Established Member
I just don't get it. I keep coming into the CTS-V threads hoping to find a car a like. But no matter how many times I see them, they do nothing for me.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
When I lived w/my parents, there was a guy a few houses down that had a black Cadillac CTS-V. I forget what brand exhaust he had put on it, but it looked and sounded completely badass. Whenever me and some buddies were out front working on our cars, he'd come by and chat for a few minutes, revved it for us, pop the hood, etc., cool guy, nice car.

Users who are viewing this thread