Saw the 2018 Bullit today

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
That ZL1 1LE looks badass. I just hate their interior
I should have taken a pic of the dash. I didn't like that part at all. It was kinda weird actually. But the car from the outside definitely looks like it means business.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I should have taken a pic of the dash. I didn't like that part at all. It was kinda weird actually. But the car from the outside definitely looks like it means business.

Its business on the outside and in, but the interior is so small my 6’2 body has hell inside of it

Never_Enough

Established Member
Such a unique color, I've always had a soft spot for it. Right up there with BAB. There was a damn nice new edge in The Market a while back in electric green I wish I could've picked up.
We need BAB more than EG.

Also, all you tall guys take your complaining elsewhere. I wish I were tall. :D

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I like the color, I'm just not a fan of the S550 body. The '18 looks a little better but it is still too SN95-ish for me. I not saying I turn down a good deal on a GT350 but I hope they fix it soon.

Lol. It aint no fun when your head is poking out of the sunroof (true story)

No it's not and it severely limits your choice in cars. I'm 6'2" almost 6'3" with wide shoulders and I can not sit in the new Vette without my head rubbing the roof and the bolsters poking me in the middle of the back.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I liked the previous Bullitts, but they didn’t really make me look twice. The new one is great looking and the paint is awesome. I really like this one
It may be entirely inferior compared to the new Bullit, but I'd prefer the '93 Cobra in your avatar

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
zl1 1le is a monster ass beast.

If only it came with the upcoming zr1's blower............

mmmmmm
I have to admit that thing looked bad ass. There are a couple styling things I didn't like but the rest of it definitely made up for it.

SVTDarin

Established Member
I think the 08 - 09 Bullitts were the best looking if you want the retro look. The new ones are definitely the best in terms of power and handling.

Users who are viewing this thread