Saw a SuperSnake

TClark22

Established Member
Well probably one of the first ones i have seen outside of a car show i suppose.

Went to dinner at Oklahoma Joe's and it was parked between the grocery and OK joes like i normally park because there used to not be that many cars there...lately bitches be parking there :fm:

But on to the 05-09 SuperSnake

Untitled by TClark04, on Flickr

I love those wheels in person. Never been a huge fan of the 05-09 since the 10-14 came out and blew that style out of the water but this was tits.

It was still there when i left so i didn't get to see who had it. I must have eaten too quick and they were still inside :??:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Saw this when you posted it to Facebook this morning. Surprised someone hasn't stole the wheels while it's parked. LOL

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I got to see one at a local car show, same color. Man are those things amazing cars. They look even better in person. I drooled over it for a good 5 mins lol. When everyone leaves this one, they do burnouts. He was the 2nd to leave and did this

[youtube_browser]c9Kv5e2GDaY[/youtube_browser]

Quality sucks since it was from a Droid and was sent to me so I could upload it. That car was LOUD

kaz109

Established Member
I want that car and after watching man vs food I want the eat at OK Joe's!

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Such a waste of money... After talking with my buddies here at Shelby it's insane how much people pay for those... You can build a much better Shelby than a "Super Snake" for way less than what they charge just so you can have a certified piece of paper that say they did it... Of course that's just my opinion...

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Dude, I was over there yesterday for lunch eating at that Mexican place next to the Red Door Grill!!! Plan was to eat at Oklahoma Joe's, but with the line out the door, we passed.

Yesterday on my way home from work, I saw a +11 Mustang that had a Super Snake hood on it that was like the Lava Red color? It was near 105th and Metcalf and looked like it was ready to do business. Do you know of that car?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really love that Super Snake. I want it! :)

I've always love the SS hood.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Awesome car. Get rid of those hideous window covers that I will NEVER understand on any Mustang and it would be perfect.

TClark22

Established Member
Man the 10+ front and back end look so much better than the 05-09. Night and day

Couldn't agree more

Such a waste of money... After talking with my buddies here at Shelby it's insane how much people pay for those... You can build a much better Shelby than a "Super Snake" for way less than what they charge just so you can have a certified piece of paper that say they did it... Of course that's just my opinion...

Also agree here to an extent. How much does a 60s SuperSnake go for these days? While you can make more power easily for the price of a SuperSnake...in 50 years, your high hp regular mustang won't be worth more than a low hp regular mustang.

Dude, I was over there yesterday for lunch eating at that Mexican place next to the Red Door Grill!!! Plan was to eat at Oklahoma Joe's, but with the line out the door, we passed.

Yesterday on my way home from work, I saw a +11 Mustang that had a Super Snake hood on it that was like the Lava Red color? It was near 105th and Metcalf and looked like it was ready to do business. Do you know of that car?

Cactus Grill!! I eat there pretty much every sunday. Lol The line is often out the door. I typically go wednesday or thursday and the line isn't out the door. But close.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I think I've seen that one before. Also seen a white 10+ Super Snake convertible by Strouds on Shawnee Mission Parkway. God I want okie joes now too. We should meet up sometime soon

tedness

Bananarama
Established Member
Someone here had one with the same color combo and traded it in for a '13 GT500. Can't say I would've done it as the Super Snake will probably hold its value more.

TClark22

Established Member
I think I've seen that one before. Also seen a white 10+ Super Snake convertible by Strouds on Shawnee Mission Parkway. God I want okie joes now too. We should meet up sometime soon

It was delicious :) had a Pulled pork z-man.

I am game anytime for a meet! Any excuse to get the GT out of the Garage!

Users who are viewing this thread