Saw a GT40 Hefner TT!

shamrock216

Established Member
Just got done picking up a sandwich after the gym and heard this thing roar by! I had to haul to catch up with him but we caught next red light, perfect timing to get killed by one of my favorite all time cars! He ended up turning off right after the light so it wasnt much of a run so i went back and talked with him.

I think he said it was an 06, he just picked it up yesterday.. Hefner twin turbo with about 1000RWHP, it had HRE 20's on the back with 335/30 Michelins.. Very sick car and the owner, Kent was really cool, we chatted for about twenty min.. Sorry I didnt get better pics. Ill probably see it again.

GT40.gif

GT40Motor.gif

homer302

Banned
Damn. That is sick. He thought you were race worthy or he wouldn't have even messed with you. I think that's a compliment. LOL.

Doubt he woulda raced a POS.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is beyond awesome! IMO the best performance car Ford ever built. If there was ANY car I'd love to have in my garage, it would be a Ford GT. I'd be plenty happy with a bone stock version. Yes I would! :rockon:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I know! Damn! I even had a gun with me!!

LOL! gotta love the ccl in oklahoma. where are you located?

A guy in a small town near me has 2 kb cobra's, 2 kb gen 2 L's, a couple ford GT's and 6 or 7 c6z's, one with a fully built 427R block and TT's.

Users who are viewing this thread