Saturday Meet anybody??

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Sounds ok to me. The garages may not be to bad considering it wont be raining. Anyone in Seattle wanna meet and cruise up? What time does the mall close? I bet the security will run us off when the mall closes.

torquemonster

Established Member
99GTtony said:
Sounds ok to me. The garages may not be to bad considering it wont be raining. Anyone in Seattle wanna meet and cruise up? What time does the mall close? I bet the security will run us off when the mall closes.

OK THE OFFICIAL MEETING PLACE IS ALDERWOOD MALL PARKING LOT AT 8 PM!!! CALL 206-714-4325 if you dont see anyone then call me and i'll tell you where we are (Its a huge parking lot).

03cobravertgrey & 03CONVTORCH-does that work for you guys...

I think the mall closes pretty late, like 11 pm or so cuz its the weekend...so we should be alright...
I'll cruise up with you. Where do you want to meet and what time?

torquemonster

Established Member
sounds good, see ya then...i have a freind coming w/ me so i could possibly be a few minutes late...otherwise i'll see you then

WHO ELSE IS COMING????

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
See you at 7:15ish. My wife is going with me, but she's gonna be going into the mall to do some shopping. Where are all the north end guys?

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I would guess near the garage or in the garage if there is an open area. Hope to see you there. 206-406-7862 if you cant find us.

torquemonster

Established Member
99GTtony said:
See you at 7:15ish. My wife is going with me, but she's gonna be going into the mall to do some shopping. Where are all the north end guys?

Hey, just a heads up, i probabally wont be at the northgate mall till at least 7:30..i'll call you though if i'm running late.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Jeremy and I will be there ~ 8.

I got a wind of energy to wash the pig for once. The tune is messed up still, and seems to get worse with the cold but should be fine if I'm out of the throttle.

This car just never gets driven and makes me think negatively of it being around burning a hole in my pocket.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
It was great seeing everyone that showed up! Sorry I had to bail early. Trey, how did the pics turn out? Would love to see them!

Last edited:

torquemonster

Established Member
99GTtony said:
It was great seeing everyone that showed up! Sorry I had to bail early. Trey, how did the pics turn out? Would love to see them!

Some of the pics turned out pretty good, i should have used the stand, o well...i'll get them posted later today or tommorow.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
yeah, that was fun and good to see all your sweet stangs again and meet Scott (Very nice Cobra man!) and John (Nice GT!). Would love to see those pics Trey.
BTW, we went up to Everett and it took a while but the cars (mostly ricers) started showing up and drooling over Tyler's car. :bowdown: :bowdown:
*edit*

Last edited:

torquemonster

Established Member
IMG_5443.jpg

torquemonster

Established Member
I cant get all the pictures to work!!!
But here are 4 pages of pics (mostly my car)...http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/torquemonster18/?start=0
A lot of the pics didnt turn out to well...but some turned out great! I didnt use the tripod for many of them, woops..And i dont know where the pic of scotts cobra is...it disappeared to somehwere.

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Last edited:

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I'm surprised the lighting didn't help out more with the pics. Those fluorescents were hella bright in the garage.

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Hood

Tony, Mean Saleen still has that hood, if you are interested ,you could probably get it for 250-300.
He does not have a e-mail he checks ,so let me know or JOE5.0.
Later

Users who are viewing this thread