Saturday Meet anybody??

torquemonster

Established Member
Would anyone be up for a meet on saturday night? Say 7 or 8 o'clock... possibly at alki beach, or meet somewhere than cruise to alki beach...weather should be good.
Theres a few guys on stangnet interested and i wanted to throw it on here to see if yall are interested/to see if its worth having.
post up if your down to go, so we can get an idea of if this is worth having...:shrug:

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Gtg

If you were to meet somewhere a little further north, for a bs session before a cruise, we'd be into rollin up. But Alki is a jont from the Lake Stevens area.
Keep us posted on what comes about.:rockon:

CobraDDz

SVT Rookie
Established Member
I wanna go but my Clutch has other plans for me. I was lucky to be able to run the kripsy cremes cruise, the tob was squeling like a pig.

torquemonster

Established Member
03CONVTORCH said:
If you were to meet somewhere a little further north, for a bs session before a cruise, we'd be into rollin up. But Alki is a jont from the Lake Stevens area.

Ya i dont know of anywhere in the north seattle area...

Are those parking garages in alderwood mall lit up and open for people to come in....That would be a sweet spot and would be excellent for pics! Let me know if you know anything

Tylerb59

Established Member
Noted.

Won't commit to anything for numerous reasons, the largest being the car is acting like a pile of shit.

If you churn a little more on a location and time I'll see what I can do.

-tb

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
torquemonster said:
Ya i dont know of anywhere in the north seattle area...

Are those parking garages in alderwood mall lit up and open for people to come in....That would be a sweet spot and would be excellent for pics! Let me know if you know anything

I think the garages are lit. But being a saturday they may be full, but still a good idea, we could try for that. :coolman:

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
03CONVTORCH said:
+1
I would like to come up too if it was closer to Everett/Arlington. :D

Joe5.0

Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Noted.

Won't commit to anything for numerous reasons, the largest being the car is acting like a pile of shit.

If you churn a little more on a location and time I'll see what I can do.

-tb

What Now?

torquemonster

Established Member
K so i posted on stangnet to see if those guys would be up to meet at the alderwood mall...i'll post the officail time and place between noon and 3 pm tommorow!
I think we can pull off alderwood mall if we get there around 8 pm...you guys think it would be to crowded? worse case we can park in the parking lot and then move to the garages when it gets dark and people start to leave the mall...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread