Satan's Snake's '03 Cobra & My '09 F150 Photoshoot

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Bought another F-150 for my B-Day so we had a little photoshoot. We did some video but I'm still working on that.

042-shrunk.jpg

055-shrunk.jpg

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
Clean cars!

I like to mess with posted pics sometimes in PhotoShop just to make them a little interesting.
jusacobra.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely some nice photos, of two nice rides. Question. Is it legal to hang handcuffs from your inside mirror? ;-)

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Definitely some nice photos, of two nice rides. Question. Is it legal to hang handcuffs from your inside mirror? ;-)

Good question. I know some states actually don't allow anything hanging from the mirror but he has had them hanging there for about a year now.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
Good question. I know some states actually don't allow anything hanging from the mirror but he has had them hanging there for about a year now.

had them on the cobra for a year and my first mustang for over 2...with all the tickets I've gotten I've never heard one thing about the handcuffs:shrug:..but with 2% tint, no cats, red turn signal bulbs in the front and a 40lbs right foot the handcuffs are the least of my worries

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread