Satan's Cobra

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
The Remflex gaskets you need for the Bassani Headers pn is 3034.
They are specific to the Bassani header. I wouldnt run anything else

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
They have even more compression than a normal CD.
He'd be better off with a cassette deck.
Not if you are Burning MP3s to CDs. Head unit also has a CD Player. It also has an extra AI-Net which can hook up to a Bluetooth module.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Decided to see if some GTR wheels I had laying around would fit.

Not really.
IMG_20210202_201235.jpeg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I had a few sets of those somewhere, but not sure where they went. Are they still available?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Injectors delivered at FIC. Hopefully I'll hear back next week. Praying they are bad!

Eyeballing this crap engine bay. Is there a reason the overflow tank is so damn big? Any relocation kits? Same. Goes for the coolant cross over. I'm assuming the AN kits clean up that whole area. Any pitfalls is should worry about.

IMG_20210205_110514.jpeg

Lasting, thinking of getting a truck IC Res, and concern with heating up the truck area? Not a lot of space and I still want to relocate my battery and get a strut bar.

IMG_20210205_110409.jpeg
IMG_20210205_110424.jpeg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Cobra engineering or on3 crossover delete will definitely clean it up some. Criticism of the on3 kit is smaller hose size is less flow than stock looking at total inner diameter. Cobra engineering and another brand I can’t recall you can run bigger lines and fittings.

It’s also exponentially easier to burp

01yellercobra

Established Member
Cobra engineering or on3 crossover delete will definitely clean it up some. Criticism of the on3 kit is smaller hose size is less flow than stock looking at total inner diameter. Cobra engineering and another brand I can’t recall you can run bigger lines and fittings.

It’s also exponentially easier to burp
Has anyone had issues when running the On3 set up? A local guy ran one and never said anything bad about it. But he didn't put on a lot of miles.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Has anyone had issues when running the On3 set up? A local guy ran one and never said anything bad about it. But he didn't put on a lot of miles.

i didn’t notice a difference... if it’s hot as shit Florida style and I’m stuck in traffic it wants to run warm same as before.

I don’t remember where I read it (here, mod fords etc...) but one guy claimed he and his friend had identical modded terminators and in super hot weather his car would run a little warm and the other car with an on3 kit was borderline overheating with the ac on. That’s as close as I’ve come to seeing anything back up the claims

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
i didn’t notice a difference... if it’s not as shit Florida style and I’m stuck in traffic it wants to run warm same as before.

I don’t remember where I read it (here, mod fords etc...) but one guy claimed he and his friend had identical modded terminators and in super hot weather his car would run a little warm and the other car with an on3 kit was borderline overheating with the ac on. That’s as close as I’ve come to seeing anything back up the claims
Hmmn, well I do live in PHX..

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
Are you talking about the surge tank when you say the overflow? There's tons of universal ones out there that you can buy. Just make sure when you size it that you leave appx. 15% of the total system capacity open with air to allow for expansion and still maintain pressure on it during thermal cycling. You'll want a 1qt or bigger if my memory serves me correctly. I'm running a universal 1qt due to size limitations and it's pushing the limit, but works.

Trunk mounted IC reservoir is a great option. I'm running a 2gal one with no issues. But if you want something with less plumbing, you can stick one under the passenger wheel well. It will hold around 3qts or so if you use a 3-3.5" tube. I was going to even put in a filler cap where my antenna used to be for it.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So new McMaster seals came in for the IC.

This look good? They seem to be a tad thinner than whatever was on it.

IMG_20210208_163242.jpeg
IMG_20210208_163312__01.jpeg

New seal on the right.

Seals I got - per forum directions,

8297T174
Hard Viton Fluoroelastomer O-Ring, Chemical-Resistant, 3/32 Fractional Width, Dash Number 115

Also to add to the underhood once I get the car respray (98% going metallic black, everything better when it's metal)

IMG_20210208_163822.jpeg

- Lucifer, the CEO of Hell

If you haven't played Helltaker, give it a whirl, free on Steam. Bopping puzzle game you can smash out in an hour. Stupid funny. (Rated PG)

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Anyone know which plugs these are and where to get replacements?

IMG_20210317_202848.jpeg
IMG_20210317_202858.jpeg

Also need another one of these plastic fittings and grommets. Can't find them in the Ford catalog and can't find anything compatible at the junk yard.

IMG_20210317_202911.jpeg

Got my injectors back from FIC. Best matched 60# they've ever seen...

IMG_20210227_230706__01.jpeg

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
I want to say those plugs are noise reducers or something for the radio. I left both of mine off. I run an On3 crossover delete and overflow delete. I'll see if i can find a pic. It works great, temps are 176 on highway and 185-198 in town

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Corbic, I CANNOT believe you still have this car Man! I thought you sold it.

You’re definitely not a quitter when it comes to a relationship with a basket case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I want to say those plugs are noise reducers or something for the radio. I left both of mine off. I run an On3 crossover delete and overflow delete. I'll see if i can find a pic. It works great, temps are 176 on highway and 185-198 in town
They are for the injectors, adapters.

Users who are viewing this thread