Santa Clause came early

Rook

Established Member
i got a new 2008 f250 diesel and a 18' car hauler.
100_0078.jpg

100_0079.jpg

i also got a whipple used and ups must have threw it out the window. the problem is the person i bought it from didnt have insurance on it. heres the pic. the pulley is chipped,and bent. the plate that bolts to the mid plate is broke. i just hope something isnt messed up in the snout.
100_0072.jpg

100_0071.jpg

100_0070.jpg

100_0069.jpg

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
Truck is BADDASS! I want one!! Sorry to see what happen to the whipple, hope it's not major damage!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Nice 6.4. :thumbsup:

Why in the hell would they not insure the package. Thats got to be one of the dumbest things that I have ever heard of. Please tell me they used more than just shipping peanuts inside the box to ship it to you??????

Last edited:

Rook

Established Member
the only thing in the box was shipping peanuts. if you see the box it looked like oil leaked out. i even sent a extra hundred to help with shipping. the air filter looks like shit.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
ups and dhl have been pissing me off lately. ups destroyed a intercooler that i sent and said it was damaged before it was sent so we had to deal with that. DHL broke a bad ass built up T56 from a F-body and claimed it wasnt packed properly even though the package was hit so hard that the transmission ripped through the rubbermaid container.

i hope you can salvage the blower man. good luck oh yea kick ass truck too try not to run over hondas and such. :beer:

Rook

Established Member
thanks chux hopefully the seller will replace it. I wouldnt be so pissed but i sent him a extra 100 dollars for shipping on top of the price he sold it to me. at least put insurance on it if your not going to wrap it. damn

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
santa was good to you this year. good luck with the whipple man. i hate to even look at it like that. some people really just don't give a shit.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
i dunno who id murder first...the ups guy(s) for throwing it around or the shipper for not insuring the hell outta it

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i dunno who id murder first...the ups guy(s) for throwing it around or the shipper for not insuring the hell outta it

The way that blower was packed is piss poor. That thing should have been wrapped in bubble 2-3 inches thick and double boxed.
Since you paid for shipping you should insist he replaces the blower or your money.
I feel your pain

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
The way that blower was packed is piss poor. That thing should have been wrapped in bubble 2-3 inches thick and double boxed.
Since you paid for shipping you should insist he replaces the blower or your money.
I feel your pain

call me weird but id just get some foam blocks so i could do a triple "clam shell" type boxing method.
first layer half cut for the blower, mid layer fully surround the blower, third layer half depth cut and caps it off, boxed, bubble wrapped, boxed again.

thats how i shipped my MP to Steig...there was no freakin way even UPS could **** that up

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member

the shipper should be blaimed for this if you send him 100 extra to ship the blower it should been first class shipping!

btw bad ass new diesel!

Last edited by a moderator:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Wow man Christmas did come early. About 50K early haha. Very nice bud. Get that thing going so we can go to Pinks All Out in Bella Rose, La then the next one is in Ennis, Tx.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Nice truck and trailer, but like the rest have said. I would be super pissed at the shipper on the whipple. No way he should of shipped it like that, now it's going to cost more to get it fixed. Either he refunds you your money or pays for the repairs on the blower if they can be done.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Nice truck!

That sucks about the Whipple. UPS blows! I was at work one day watching a UPS driver unload some boxes of jack chain and s-hooks. I was behind tinted glass so he couldn't see me. I just sat back and watched as he kicked the packages down the steps of the truck. I just said "Too heavy?". If it was the usual IT supplies my boss would have torn him a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread