San Jose del Cabo

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife and I are heading to San Jose del Cabo in September for a few days to celebrate our anniversary and have an “us” trip before we take our daughter to Brad’s favorite Mouse House in October.

A few things we are looking at doing is heading in to San Jose del Cabo for an afternoon. I plan to play 18 at the Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club. And we were thinking about going snorkeling.

Anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in San Jose?

Any recommendations for excursion companies that offer snorkeling?

Any “must see” or “do” while we are there?

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
A Tennessee boy going to Mey he co? Jesus Christ.

Way worse than that, I am a Yinzer that migrated. Lol!

Besides, I married a blonde haired, blue eyed, tallish girl from West Palm. Lol

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
And then taking his kids to the mouse house of pedophiles...

Kid, and pretty much a yearly thing since we bought DVC a few years ago.

She doesn’t run around on her own, she is always with us. I’m more concerned about public schools than I am Disney to be honest. But, that is why she is in private Christian School.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Way worse than that, I am a Yinzer that migrated. Lol!

Besides, I married a blonde haired, blue eyed, tallish girl from West Palm. Lol

I had to google yinzer. Sorry for my ignorance.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Was just there for a week last month. Downtown in a shithole filled with “pharmacies” and “massage parlors,” just like you would expect in Mexico. The only thing worth going for is a hole in the wall called Tacos Guss, I’d go back just to eat there again. Otherwise just get a house in Pedegral and stay up there.

Adower

Established Member
My wife and I are heading to San Jose del Cabo in September for a few days to celebrate our anniversary and have an “us” trip before we take our daughter to Brad’s favorite Mouse House in October.

A few things we are looking at doing is heading in to San Jose del Cabo for an afternoon. I plan to play 18 at the Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club. And we were thinking about going snorkeling.

Anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in San Jose?

Any recommendations for excursion companies that offer snorkeling?

Any “must see” or “do” while we are there?

There isn’t really and must see or do. On Thursday there is an art walk downtown that’s pretty chill. Hop in an Uber and eat at flora farms. You’ll be happy you did.

If you’re going to snorkel just make sure to negotiate. They’ll tell you a price and just say “too expensive” and they will come down in price.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
You'll have fun, but negotiate everything. We have not had good experiences in Mexico, so we don't go any more. That's why I'm writing this while looking out at the ocean from Grand Cayman.
81f572b547c7fe1b87b6874b04e55fed.jpg

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
You'll have fun, but negotiate everything. We have not had good experiences in Mexico, so we don't go any more. That's why I'm writing this while looking out at the ocean from Grand Cayman.
81f572b547c7fe1b87b6874b04e55fed.jpg

This will be our third trip so how Mexico works is not foreign to us. Everyone I know has been to Cabo San Lucas. From my research, we are going to have a blast. We have not had a bad time in Mexico.

Our first time we stayed in Cancun in the hotel zone and only ventured out on excursions. Last year we went to Punta Mita and went out one night in Punta Mita and spent a day in Sayulita.

We are becoming comfortable venturing to towns. That said, I do a bunch of research and I do pay attention to everything and everyone around. I feel more comfortable than being in most US cities.

Users who are viewing this thread