Samsung Galaxy Note

Kiohtee

Established Member
I have one. Using it right now actually. I can't be of much help though because I don't get real deep into phones I just use it to make calls, watch Netflix, get online and play with apps. But with that said it's really fast and actually pretty simple. The pen is cool too.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
My upgrade is later this month, I was considering this as well, but the size is killing me. I guess i'll be getting a 4S.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Guys it's not really as big as y'all think.

Insert that's what she said joke here.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
IDK, from looking at those pics, (the phone) its too big for my taste.

It's huge, but only when putting it up to your ear. Otherwise it fits in your pocket fine, it's light, thin, etc.

I think Android 2.3 is not remotely as refined as iOS, but I've had an iPhone since the 2G. Like the OP, I just want something else. Plus, ICS will be available for it eventually.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
I would buy this immediately if it had ICS. But I am gonna hold off for the next nexus running jellybean.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Loving this android talk. I'm currently using a droid x2 right now and I have an upgrade discount from Verizon. I want to wait for the quad cores to hit the phones.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Yeah its getting great end user reviews, bashed by critics.

So far now two of my customers have replied to emails with "sent from my galaxy note" in their sigs and ive talked to both and they love it. For one it replaced almost 4 devices, he had a razr, a ipad, his laptop and a 3g mobile wireless router thingy.

Id wait for the SGS3 but i keep thinking ill like the 5.3" screen more. Unless the SGS3 is going to be some 4.8" screen.

Users who are viewing this thread