Sammy Hagar's GT500

CGoeschel

Established Member
Sammy Hagar has a 3000 mile 2007 GT500 that has been lowered and he's looking to get around 40K for it. Does that seem like a fair price being that it was celebrity owned?

He did a commercial for us a couple of years ago....here's a vid.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gUO6hy7XMI"]YouTube - Sammy Hagar[/ame]

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
It doesnt matter if Jesus owned the car. Tell Sammy to look at the current market on 07's.
Tell him he kicks @ss too!

Bloostd

War is Hell...
Established Member
Sammy hagar does ****ing kick ass...

haha

i mean if you really have some gung hoe Hargar fan... maybe... haha
but people usually buy off market value... Your still getting the same car.

Tell him to make his own turbo kits for them and be the first Hagar Turbo kit gt500...
yeahhh..... lol....

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Why don't you post some pics and tell us about the car? What color, Mods? Does it come with a bottle of his Tequila right?????

CGoeschel

Established Member
Why don't you post some pics and tell us about the car? What color, Mods? Does it come with a bottle of his Tequila right?????

Ill have to have his vehicle manager take some pics and send them down to me. Its White with Blue stripes and I believe it has Eibach lowering springs, but Im not sure. Im sure he could swing an autographed bottle of Cabo Uno!! Ill ask!

chimazo

Established Member
The signed bottle of tequila and maybe his sig somewhere under the hood wouldn't be a bad selling feature to someone.

I know Hagar's been a long-time car guy, but with his $$, I wouldn't think he'd be messing around with a GT500... I just figure him for more of a Ford GT guy.

In May '07, he inked a deal to sell 80 percent of his Cabo Wabo tequila business to Gruppo Campari for $80 million!

Last edited:

rlhay2

Established Member
Hagar has been a long time Mustang fan, not surprised to hear he has a GT500.

But just a signed bottle of Cabo Wabo.....how about a signed case!:dancenana:

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
lol. whenever I hear of hagar im reminded of one of the best movies ever...JOE DIRT-E. Dont try and Church it up dirt. Its van halen not van hagar. but seriously tell him $35k and a case of taquila all autographed and sell those individually :)

RIXSVT

Established Member
I saw sammys gt 500 parked out front of his bar in cabos about a month ago. Looked very clean. White with blue stripes.

CGoeschel

Established Member
The signed bottle of tequila and maybe his sig somewhere under the hood wouldn't be a bad selling feature to someone.

I know Hagar's been a long-time car guy, but with his $$, I wouldn't think he'd be messing around with a GT500... I just figure him for more of a Ford GT guy.

In May '07, he inked a deal to sell 80 percent of his Cabo Wabo tequila business to Gruppo Campari for $80 million!

He's definitely a car guy. He bought his 2005 White/Blue stripe Ford GT from us as well. He bought the GT500 to match it.

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
A signed bottle for $40K, how about a trunk full and last weeks booty catch in the backseat.

Users who are viewing this thread