salvaged gt500 , flood damage

rdsnk46

Established Member
I'd pay 7k for it all day! I'll watch the bidding! I would do a complete strip and have that car back on the street's in no time, even if I had to replace everthing! I think 40k might be a little high but I could be wrong.....

Last edited:

BLACK97C0BRA

97DOHCAMMER
Established Member
Needs floorplans replaced?? Mabey theres a big hole im missing or something? And most of it is surface rust anyways it didnt stay in water for a extended amount of time.

kyoshosp2

Established Member
Do you know how to buy from there. i tried to register but it asks for a liscens ,buisness or dealer. But when you go to the How to Buy section it says a person or individual can purchase. am i missing something.

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
you have to pay a yearly fee and depending on what state it is you can purchase. Some state require you to have a dealers lisence.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
you have to pay a yearly fee and depending on what state it is you can purchase. Some state require you to have a dealers lisence.

im pretty sure all states have to have license. i currently have a dealer license and also on copart and bought a gt500 last spring with a salvage title. guys these cars go big money even if they are salvaged. we repaired it which had $8,000 in damage and sold it for $36k. there is a 08 gt500 on IAA.com with salvage title hit in the rear and damage in front and should go for around $25k. again salvage title 1800 miles and at least 6-10k in damage and labor. hopefully can grab this one. not as bad of damage as out first one, i hope:shrug:

Last edited:

ATFPat

Established Member
I wouldnt mind winning it and just having it sit in my driveway even if it dosent run ha. Neighbors would be jealous.

Users who are viewing this thread