salvaged gt500 , flood damage

Goo-Fast

i is a true ReDneK
Established Member
prolly dont all the electronics in that car the computer is prollyflooded be lucky if any the electronics work in it but its still reall tively ata lowoffer point with a few days left

be worth it for a swap for somebody

wildstang_93

Established Member
motor and trans are worth at least 8 to 10,000. i know it will sell for less than that . so someone will be getting a deal . they also have a 96 cobra and a 03 cobra on the auction block right now .

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Where the hell is this car located? I looked all over the site and can't find any contact info or location. Am I missing something? How do they expect you to bid that kind of money on a car that you don't even know where it is?

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
it says its in the texas area, oh, and did anyone else see the heritage gt40 on there with a zero bid?

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
That car will go way over 10k, at least 15k. That is not the only auction site it is on. That is a copartor iaai car and will go through there auction. That is a auction site that they deal on the car for you.

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
stay away from this one!!!

It was a salt water flooding and everything under neath the car is ruined. You would need to replace floor pans, suspension, rear end, motor is locked up, etc.

You would spend probably 40k just fixing it, if you were to fix it right.

23wwdmq.jpg

jpa5mx.jpg

24y0fex.jpg

21c5zch.jpg

wjud55.jpg

25jh7kh.jpg

68hb87.jpg

2wozwr7.jpg

Last edited:

wildstang_93

Established Member
stay away from this one!!!

It was a salt water flooding and everything under neath the car is ruined. You would need to replace floor pans, suspension, rear end, motor is locked up, etc.

You would spend probably 40k just fixing it, if you were to fix it right.

23wwdmq.jpg

jpa5mx.jpg

24y0fex.jpg

21c5zch.jpg

wjud55.jpg

25jh7kh.jpg

68hb87.jpg

2wozwr7.jpg
must not be the same car , look at the pedals in the pictures on copart ,and the pictures you posted are a diffent kind.

black 10th vert

Established Member
The really sad thing is that someone will probably clean those up, get them running again, then they will be floating around in the secondary market where some unsuspecting buyer will end up with a real can o' worms!:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread