Salvaged 03 Cobra Vert Parts For Sale

sonicbluesnakee

Established Member
TDS-03 said:
Bascom123 has purchased the passenger side, drivers side is yours for $50 shipped. I will check on the speaker cover, are you looking for the cover as well, or just the panel?
Do you accept pay pal or sound I send you a money order. PM me your info. Thanks

TDS-03

Established Member
energiesource said:
how much for the rims? are any damaged?
thanks

Two of them have a small area of curb rash, but not bad at all. I really wanted them gone before I moved, now that I am here in Colorado I may end up mounting some snow tires on them for winter.

I would be entertain an offer I suppose, but I really dont want to ship them.

Sorry, I know Im being picky on these, just not sure how much I really want to be rid of them.

pge27

Comp Orange GT
Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
STUFF THAT IS SOLD:
Motor, Tranny, Mirrors, Brakes(calipers & rotors), Master Cylinder, Rims, Steering Rack, Rocker Panels, Door sills, Spindles, Trunk Lining, Pedal Covers, Shift Boot, E-brake Boot, Actual E-brake Assy., Rear Bumper Cover, Taillights, Instrument Cluster

SALE PENDING:
IRS, Side Scoops

what about the rear wing??? Still got it?

mustangshane

Established Member
TrueBlueCobra, I'm local in San Diego. I'm looking for a replacement 6-disk Mach, third break light and a few other things for my terminator. Do you have these?

Shlby

Established Member
Inside drivers side A pillar.

How much for the drivers side inside A-pillar? Shipping will be to KY 42503. You can send a PM if you would like.
Thanks

SSeatr

Established Member
im entirely too lazy to read through 5 pages...hows the trunk decklid? i dont need the spoiler just the lid..thanks pm me

Users who are viewing this thread