Salvaged 03 Cobra Vert Parts For Sale

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Hey guys I recently bought a Salvaged 03 Cobra Vert and I am now parting it out.

Pictures of the car can be found here - http://schlientz.com/cobra/wreck/

Issues with the car:
As you can see from the pictures, there was a good amount of front end and body damage. However, full Interior, glass, undercarriage, and rear items are in great shape. Most of the front is destroyed, no headlights or foglights made it. Radiator, intercooler AC stuff is smashed.

Items already spoken for:
Motor, transmission, wheels, tires, steering rack, steering wheel, fuel tank and pumps, mirrors, door sills, wipers, brakes, x-pipe.

All other items are available. Pretty much all interior pieces, dash, IRS, cloth top, rear deck/spoiler, rear bumper, Mach 460 full system, catback. The seats are gray with tan inserts.

Post here or PM, I will try to keep updating what is sold.

Terms are extremely simple:
First paid, first served, end of story.

All parts in San Diego

Thanks,
Brent

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Ceeing red: Didn't you already ask about the tweeters on Socalstangs? I believe there is a sale pending on the shifter bezel and boot but the e -brake boot can be yours for $25 + 5 for shipping. Thanks

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
Ceeing red: Didn't you already ask about the tweeters on Socalstangs? I believe there is a sale pending on the shifter bezel and boot but the e -brake boot can be yours for $25 + 5 for shipping. Thanks

Will you be able to ship the e-brake boot for $25 shipped? If not, can you hold off on it for a couple of days so I can get some funds?? I appreciate it. BTW, will the e-brake boot come w/ the frame to connect it to my center console??

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Cee1ng red: Sure $25 shipped. [email protected] is where to send the money. Please add the 3% paypal fee.

marcul29: I believe you have an answer at Socal.

Homebrew: I have a sale pending on the console hopefully will know later today and I will let you know.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
Cee1ng red: Sure $25 shipped. [email protected] is where to send the money. Please add the 3% paypal fee.

marcul29: I believe you have an answer at Socal.

Homebrew: I have a sale pending on the console hopefully will know later today and I will let you know.

Isn't there a way to go around the fee? I believe "goods"?? If not, I'll send you the $25 tomarrow plus the 3%, cool??

My PAYPAL ID: [email protected]
Alexander Batungbakal.

BTW, it includes the connectors (wires), correct? Any damage on it? Also, it includes the tweeters and the pods/covers, right?

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
BigDe235: The top is $400

dawssvt: Mirrors have been gone since day one sorry

CEE1NG_RED: I don't know of a way around the 3%. As for the tweeters $40 for pair - covers, mounts, speakers, and connectors - Plus another $12 shipping.

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
STUFF THAT IS SOLD:
Motor, Tranny, Mirrors, Brakes(calipers & rotors), Master Cylinder, Rims, Steering Rack, Rocker Panels, Door sills, Spindles, Trunk Lining, Pedal Covers, Shift Boot, E-brake Boot, Actual E-brake Assy., Rear Bumper Cover, Taillights, Instrument Cluster

SALE PENDING:
IRS, Side Scoops

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
BigDe235: The top is $400

dawssvt: Mirrors have been gone since day one sorry

CEE1NG_RED: I don't know of a way around the 3%. As for the tweeters $40 for pair - covers, mounts, speakers, and connectors - Plus another $12 shipping.

Oh...okay. I'll paypal you the $25 for the e-brake boot. Does it come w/ the frame to connect it to the center console?? What's it's condition??

Pics of the tweeters and if possible the e-brake boot? Thanks.

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
BTW, where in SD are you located? Down south or north?? If you're not that far away...maybe we can schedule a meet?? Hopefully that will lower the price of the items listed and I can check out other parts you have available.

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
The ebrake boot will come with the framing to connect it to the console. I should be able to get pics but everything is in perfect condition. The car is in El Cajon and the whole car is for sale other than what is listed as sold in post 14.

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
The ebrake boot will come with the framing to connect it to the console. I should be able to get pics but everything is in perfect condition. The car is in El Cajon and the whole car is for sale other than what is listed as sold in post 14.

Wait??? It says the e-brake boot is sold, but that's the part I'm asking you about. And as for the tweeters...I need to know when you can meet or what not?? I don't mind a road trip. If I decide to drive there to pick it up...any possibility of selling the tweeters for mid. to high $30?? I HOPE that the e-brake boot is sold to me unless you have another pair??

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Cee1ng Red: The e-brake boot is yours. I figured that you were sending the money so I marked it as sold. As for the tweeters I think $40 is fair. I will be working on the car this afternoon if you want to come down and collect these items.

Brent

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
Cee1ng Red: The e-brake boot is yours. I figured that you were sending the money so I marked it as sold. As for the tweeters I think $40 is fair. I will be working on the car this afternoon if you want to come down and collect these items.

Brent

I can't come today. I have church then a friend's house warming to attend.

How much will it cost to ship both items in one box?? Maybe that will save some shipping charges. Let me know what's up. I want to know if both items shipped is fine and how much? I'll check my PMs later on today and def. send you the $ sunday night through paypal or monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread