Sallen Car show

aftermath686

Established Member
Saleen Car show

Hey all..

well my bro works for saleen as an automotive engineer and tells me theres a saleen car show this weekend so i say cool ill roll down with my friend. so me and my friend (he drives an svt focus;)) drive an hour to saleen in irvine CA. as we get close we see tons of saleens cobras and fox bodys. we pull in to there parking lot (not part of the show) and im in heavin. never seen so many badass cars in one place. there were a shitload of 03s and s281's and evrything u can think of. so we walk in to the show and start walking around in pure awww. it was amazing. i cant realy describe it i jus wish i had a camera. they were showin the 05 saleen mustang for the first time there but u had to wate in this long ass line and they only showed it to u for like 10 seconds and they took ur fones and cameras so no pics:( it was pretty badass but i dont think it was worth all the hype. i took some pix with my phone but they arnt to good so heres a cuple.
5nz2u

these 2 were in the parking lot i thot they were cool but wen i went in to the show there were a million more where that came from!!
5nz3d
5nz43

my friends svt focus and some other compition;)
5nz9c

5nz9z

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As nice as that S7 is, I'd take the Ford GT is a heartbeat. :)

Thanks for the pics!

aftermath686

Established Member
no problemo they had a gt there nice lookin but s7 wud hand a gt its ass anyday. i was talking to my brother who works for saleen and he said the saleen is easily faster on the track ad in a strait line. the gt also weighs more.

2000 MGT

Originally posted by aftermath686
no problemo they had a gt there nice lookin but s7 wud hand a gt its ass anyday. i was talking to my brother who works for saleen and he said the saleen is easily faster on the track ad in a strait line. the gt also weighs more.

it's been proven the GT is faster.......read some magazines :rollseyes

aftermath686

Established Member
oh and the saleen focus is real there badass there caled N20 focus cuz they come nitrus ready from factory even with bottle

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
Originally posted by Little_SVT_Man
Is the Saleen Focus real or did someone just customize it?

Because if that's a real *Saleen* Focus then... I'd like to buy one!!

no saleen actually makes a focus which is named the "N20" and they are very fast little cars ive driven my friends who owns one

InfraRedSVT02

Established Member
Originally posted by Little_SVT_Man
Is the Saleen Focus real or did someone just customize it?

Because if that's a real *Saleen* Focus then... I'd like to buy one!!

Yea...The Saleen Focus is real. Comes from the factory nitrous ready. From what I've heard, if you use the nitrous it will void the warranty. Kinda shi**y huh?

Last edited:

MrBobMarley

Established Member
To the guy that was at the show, did it look anything at all like my photoshops below? The 05 guys have been dying to know if it looks good or not.

Here's the original.
cyoda44-BlackGT-1.jpg

I put three wheels on, deep dish black bullitts, saleen 5star chromies, and saleen aluminums.

gsal2.jpg

gsal1.jpg

gsal3.jpg

I know I didn't add all the frills and scoops and anything on the hood. But if
it looked anything like my chop that would be cool.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I can't believe that Ford built a brand new platform, and then is offering the same old wheels that have been used for the past 4yrs! From what I have heard, the 18'' optional wheels will not be available on the 05's. The dished wheels in the rear give it a lot meaner look.

Users who are viewing this thread