Saleen S281RF! only 100

SCARNECK

Established Member
saleens281.jpg

The 2008 Saleen S281 RF

"Since 1984, Saleen has been the benchmark of performance, exclusivity, and unmatched value. Today, we are introducing a new vehicle that continues that tradition: The 2008 Saleen S281 RF. The S281 RF will offer a tremendous value by blending performance with distinct styling all at $49,995 MSRP (including destination). Limited to 100 units the RF features exclusive red accents, Saleen’s patented 465 HP twin-screw supercharger, and other Saleen performance parts. The S281 RF will only be available in two colors, black and alloy. Please contact your local Saleen certified dealer to find out when the new Saleen S281 RF will arrive near you."

http://www.saleen.com/saleen-s281rf.htm

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
RF? red fury? :shrug: Hows this car different than an S281 SC? :??:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
booo! it's gonna be another mustang that no one will ever see on the road except in car shows. I wonder what the dealer markups will be :rollseyes
If you actually read the specs, there is nothing special about it, or atleast it's not something that hasn't been done before.

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
i think the current mustang looks fine, they just need to make a few minor adjustments on the body. as for the new saleen...another car i wouldnt ever consider buying.

mustang_00

Established Member
repost...

someone said they're making the 09's with "hips" like the old fast backs. There was a picture of one floating around somewhere of what it would look like. I'll see if i can find them. it's the red one with a black cowl hood i think.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not all bad. Kind of nice. But looks wise I think the regular Shelby GT is nicer. Price on this one doesn't seem too bad. No?

I agree that there are a ton of Mustang packages out there between the tuner shops, Ford and Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread