Saleen is back!!!

ViciousJay

Established Member
I'm surprised by this, but it's certainly great news. I'll bet Steve takes this company now to new heights. Very good news for Saleen fans and those wanting a Saleen Mustang.

and deeper into our pockets! There are some cool saleen's but if they never made another i couldnt care. I think ford is doing a bang up job these days even in the styling department

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
and deeper into our pockets! There are some cool saleen's but if they never made another i couldnt care. I think ford is doing a bang up job these days even in the styling department
^agree. ford is finally making body lines much better. but still, if Steve can go back to his roots, those Saleens from way back were sick (styling wise). lets hope the new pricing can be made affordable. would hate to see another 65K mustang on the market!

SpectorV

Established Member
a local dealership has an SMS Mustang, and its been sitting on thier lot for nearly a year now.... just to expensive.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i've never really cared about saleens - S351 being the badass exception - but that's really great to hear that he got his namesake back. what a pile of shit that was, him and his family being kicked out of the company with their name.
the SMS cars look pretty sick, but they gotta figure out how to bring the price down.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
So what's gonna happen to SMS?

Additionally, any current owners or dealers of SMS branded vehicles will be provided with replacement badging for their vehicles, if they so desire. They can contact the customer service division of Saleen (formerly SMS Supercars) directly, provide the details on their vehicle, and the replacement Saleen badging will be sent out immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread