Saleen is back!!!

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Thank god. I figured it was only a matter of time he took it back. I understand he wanted to venture off but that company was destroying the brand that he built.

oldmodman

Established Member
Must have been really annoying to not be in control of your own name.

Can't wait to see what he does with the company now.

I wonder if he will ever release the special paint codes so you can get your non Saleen car painted one of his special colors.

I want to paint my 03 Cobra "Beryllium".

Never_Enough

Established Member
Cool, now make a new Saleen Mustang that doesn't cost a stupid amount of money.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
guy seemed to really care about his customers and the company he built, not to many builders are like that

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Thats awesome. I hope his new cars have the old saleen logos and badges again, I wasnt to crazy about the new sms logos. No offense to any sms owners on here.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i wonder how the real story played out, with the lawsuit or whatever. i bet the other owners weren't enjoying too much success during their ownership. i know i havent seen ONE of the newer saleens on the streets since they took over. granted, ive only seen an SMS car twice. one mustang at the big ford show last year and a challenger on the freeway not too long ago. that's it. but i bet with the cars being saleens again, with him at the helm, we'll start seeing them around again. good news for sure. unbelievable that he took on the warranties that the "new" owners had cancelled. hell we have to fight ford to honor our own warranties, and theyre 1000x bigger than saleen lol :burn:

i hope his saleen camaros and challengers do well. pretty cool to see those brought on board. im sure there are saleen purists that are going nuts about that lol

the cars look pretty good. the 25th anniversery model looks pretty badass
SMS Supercars - Vehicles Selection

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm surprised by this, but it's certainly great news. I'll bet Steve takes this company now to new heights. Very good news for Saleen fans and those wanting a Saleen Mustang.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
im glad he got the reins back to his company. i wonder who was outing him? board of trustees or maybe a few lower CEO/CFO/CAO's?

hope to see a few new saleen mustangs and how a new supercar comes out.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I'm in no way knocking Saleen owners or their cars..

That being said, I met Steve Saleen once, and he was the most arrogant douchebag I'd ever met. Totally turned me off to him and his cars.

Users who are viewing this thread