Saleen Exhaust Vid 2002 - Borla/Bassani

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
For anybody needing to refernce a Bassani Off-Road X-pipe, with a Borla catback..here is a video of my 2002 Saleen S281.

[youtube_browser]r1CIqwYrBKA[/youtube_browser]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was afraid you were going to back up over the camera Josh. LOL! Your Saleen Mustang sounds awesome. I like the Bassani/Borla combo. :rockon:

P.S. - The ant at 1:37 was moving as fast as your car was. Must have been the hot pavement. :lol1:

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
I was afraid you were going to back up over the camera Josh. LOL! Your Saleen Mustang sounds awesome. I like the Bassani/Borla combo. :rockon:

P.S. - The ant at 1:37 was moving as fast as your car was. Must have been the hot pavement. :lol1:

lol... thanks! :beer:

ya that ant heard me comin and was gettin the hell outa the way!

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
car sounds awesome. the exhaust sound good but the blower is badass! how are the gears with the blower setup?

Thanks!... I am not exactly sure what you mean by the gears...
If you mean the rear end gear.. It seems to be perfect. I am running a 3:90
and it doesnt spin the tires very easy. The centri blowers obvioulsly dont have the low end torq like the Screws, coupled with my 10" tires, and the Saleen suspension setup, I get awesome traction. It doesnt seem to have much 1st through 2nd, but once you hit that powerband in 3rd and 4th gear and start boosting it really squats down and takes off.. its pretty awesome.. sometimes it seems like the car has gotten so light its gona lift off lol!

I 'll be taking it to the strip next summer to see what kind of numbers I can put down with it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Josh, as good as your Saleen Mustang sounds, it is absolutely awesome in the looks department. Gorgeous! Love the color, stance, wheels, and on and on. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread