Said Goodbye to my 04 :(

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I sold this beauty to another SVTP member and will be going to its new home in TX.

I'm going to be relocating for work and already have a TBSS so, the Cobra had to go.

Maybe down the road I'll pick up a 2011 GT500, C63, or an IS-F. Just depends on if I have the TBSS paid off by then.

epapetet.jpg

abytehab.jpg

u8aza3es.jpg

Last edited:

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I know the feeling...at least it's to another enthusiast !

My 03 10th went to another SVTP member and he keeps me posted on new mods and stuff lol. SVTP Has a big family feel to it. It's good to know that it's not going into the hands of someone who will ruin it!

vroom

Established Member
That's a really s****y feeling having to do that. I feel your pain

svt 500

Established Member
i feel your pain

I know how this feels. I sold my 04 to a guy last summer with 11,700 miles on it. Still had the new factory smell in it. About 2 months later, I heard that it was totaled. Sure hated to hear that news.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Thats sucks man, I dont think i would ever be able to sell my GT500 and watch someone drive her away

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
TBSS is a great car too, RWD or 4WD. Good luck!

RWD

Sad to see it go! Looks nice! How are the 3.42s in the tbss? Notice a difference?

They really help in the MPG area and I don't think it hurts performance too much. I'm happy I did the swap. But, I have a 24ft boat to tow so I think the 4'10's might go back in.

goodbye

should have sold the stupid bowtie

I'm upside down on it and refuse to eat negative equity on it- otherwise I would have traded both in at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

randg4603

Established Member
Yeah man I sold my 04' coupe in December....4 weeks went by and I missed it so I bought another 04'!!

Hopefully you can get back in one someday!

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Good looking Cobra OP. Any small details on it such as mileage and mods? Good luck with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread