Safe NITROUS

Blk03GT

Established Member
lair116 said:
This is the way I look at it (two things) until you run a flat 9 on motor alone or 10.60 with a Nos set up with a 4800 lb car then you have never lived, so for you boys that are in the 12,s keep doing your thing but don't pull next to me :lol:

So your saying you run slower on the juice. :lol:

NXSVTCOBRA

lair116 said:
This is the way I look at it (two things) until you run a flat 9 on motor alone or 10.60 with a Nos set up with a 4800 lb car then you have never lived, so for you boys that are in the 12,s keep doing your thing but don't pull next to me :lol:

flat 9 on motor in a 4800lb car??? 9.xx what? what mph? what gear ratio, what 60ft? what car?

but then again i'd prefer to sit on the sidelines and take all my nitrous advice from a guy who runs slower on the bottle :rollseyes

but yea, great advice, run a 2 stage nitrous system w/ a 50 shot on both stages :lol1: :nonono:

mustangdan429

Established Member
lair116 said:

a mustang that weighs 4800 pounds? you must have a early model stang and a bunch of fat people in it.

lair116

Established Member
Big Shot NOS

OK I guess I'll have to brake it down into detail

The car that ran 10.60 and was 4800 lbs was a 82 Monte Carlo with a big block and had a two stage 100 shot /50 off the line and 50 in third.

The other car that ran a 9 flat was a 23 T Altered with a big block and was around 2000 lbs with out NOS and a 2 speed glide.

I have 32 years behind my belt making hp and you young men have some real nice machines, but if my 04 lightning can't run 10.0 flat in the 1/4 mile I'll just park it and ride my 116'' 125 hp Harley, either way I have the need for speed :cuss:

lair116

Established Member
Big shot NOS

Juiced96snake

IDIOT'S??? CALLING NAMES US LIKE THAT JUST MIGHT GET YOUR SPANKED IN A ROAD RACE, BUT THEN AGAIN WHEN YOU DO YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK MOM AND DAD FOR SOME MORE MONEY.

NXSVTCOBRA

lair116 said:
OK I guess I'll have to brake it down into detail

The car that ran 10.60 and was 4800 lbs was a 82 Monte Carlo with a big block and had a two stage 100 shot /50 off the line and 50 in third.

The other car that ran a 9 flat was a 23 T Altered with a big block and was around 2000 lbs with out NOS and a 2 speed glide.

I have 32 years behind my belt making hp and you young men have some real nice machines, but if my 04 lightning can't run 10.0 flat in the 1/4 mile I'll just park it and ride my 116'' 125 hp Harley, either way I have the need for speed :cuss:

ok man its obvious you dont know what you're talking about, first off, if you know about motors and nitrous ask yourself what a 100 shot will do to a big block?? absolutely nothing, just like when i had a 351 (small block if you're confused right now) in my notchback and sprayed 150, it was a waste of time, the size of the pistons, stroke, cc heads, etc. on a big block require a big shot like a 200, 250, 300 or so, yet again, a car that runs 10.60 with a big block should have suspension, so why would you need to leave the line on a 50 shot? :rollseyes

now let me explain a 2 stage nitrous system, with a 2 stage system the idea is to run a bigger shot on your second stage, (i.e. 1st stage 150, second stage 250) thats pretty much the whole idea, i've never heard anyone buying a 2 stage system to run the same shot on both stages, much less a 50 shot in general, except in Fast & the Furious, you know its kinda like what you're talking about :dw: maybe you've been watching that movie too much :shrug: and whats a 23T???

if you have "32 years behind your belt making horsepower" its time for you to sit on the side, and find a good mechanic and let him do your work, because its kinda obvious you have no clue what you're talking about :loser:

dont take it to the heart its just my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

lair116

Established Member
NOS Big Shit

It's very obvious if I have to explain what a 32-T is surely your still a kid that's still green behind the ears and would not even know what the difference is between a Big block and a small block.... I 'll bet you even run 93 octane in your NOS system hahahaha your are one big joke kid, and as for as needing a mechanic??? I'm 54 years old and started wrenching with the Unser brothers back in 69. when you were still swinging in your father's nuts

So never judge a book by it's cover young man who can't even tune your own car, I have built more race motors then you have hair on your head ... that's if you have any :lol:

FYI...32-T?......Means 1932 T- bucket altered dragster with a 96'' wheel base with a 502 Big Block, now should I go any deeper and explain it in layman's terms?... sounds to me you should of stayed in school or are you still a tenth grader? wisdom is worth it's weight in gold, so next time you want to learn something take the cotton out of your ears and stick it in your mouth, and let mom and Dad write all the checks for you :bash:

NXSVTCOBRA

lair116 said:
It's very obvious if I have to explain what a 32-T is surely your still a kid that's still green behind the ears and would not even know what the difference is between a Big block and a small block.... I 'll bet you even run 93 octane in your NOS system hahahaha your are one big joke kid, and as for as needing a mechanic??? I'm 54 years old and started wrenching with the Unser brothers back in 69. when you were still swinging in your father's nuts

So never judge a book by it's cover young man who can't even tune your own car, I have built more race motors then you have hair on your head ... that's if you have any :lol:

FYI...32-T?......Means 1932 T- bucket altered dragster with a 96'' wheel base with a 502 Big Block, now should I go any deeper and explain it in layman's terms?... sounds to me you should of stayed in school or are you still a tenth grader? wisdom is worth it's weight in gold, so next time you want to learn something take the cotton out of your ears and stick it in your mouth, and let mom and Dad write all the checks for you :bash:

well u originally posted 23T if you would've said a 32 T-bucket there wouldn't of been any mis-understanding, there is very much a noticable difference between a BB and a SB, yes i do run 93 octane on my nitrous system (bet you didnt know you could do that huh?) i can and do tune my own cars except my cobra which was tuned by willie figeroua (if ur such a motorhead you should know who that is), i'd really like to see the race motors you've built (since they can only take a 50 shot :rolleyes: i also dont have much hair on my head because i cut it bald so thats not saying much

if you wanna know my education history, im a high school graduate, i graduated with a 3.4 out of a 4.0, i'm an US ARMY veteran and war veteran, i no loonger live with my parents, i make my own money, have my own house.......

really i think u should kick back in ur computer chair and be open to some of the advice on this board there is some knowledgable people here that you could learn from, but oh yeah you know it all because you're older than me :bored:

2 stage nitrous system w/ a 50 shot on both stages :nonono:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
So...all 32 T-buckets came set up that wa. Wow. :poke:

lair116 said:
FYI...32-T?......Means 1932 T- bucket altered dragster with a 96'' wheel base with a 502 Big Block,

lair116

Established Member
Nos Big Shot

If you know what your doing with NOS a big block don't need but a 100 shot to run 10.60 in a 4800 lb car

If you were really in the army with a 3.4 you should of been a captain and I would of expect a much more professional remark or even conversation, those section 8s really can screw some people up, I have a funny feeling you will be telling us you served 2 terms in Nam and have a box full of purple hearts and silver stars, the hardest thing for me is to forget I was ever in Nam and don't want to even be reminded of it so what ya say we 86 this issue and just do what we all like doing here... and thats going as fast as we can in the shortest time possibly huh? you never know maybe one day you and I will run into each other and down some Jack Black and lie to each other.. and least we have something in common SPEED!!!!! good luck and peace to you bro. :beer:

Last edited:

NXSVTCOBRA

lair116 said:
If you know what your doing with NOS a big block don't need but a 100 shot to run 10.60 in a 4800 lb car

If you were really in the army with a 3.4 you should of been a captain and I would of expect a much more professional remark or even conversation, those section 8s really can screw some people up, I have a funny feeling you will be telling us you served 2 terms in Nam and have a box full of purple hearts and silver stars, the hardest thing for me is to forget I was ever in Nam and don't want to even be reminded of it so what ya say we 86 this issue and just do what we all like doing here... and thats going as fast as we can in the shortest time possibly huh? you never know maybe one day you and I will run into each other and down some Jack Black and lie to each other.. and least we have something in common SPEED!!!!! good luck and peace to you bro. :beer:

how can you make peace with me after talking trash in the same post???? yes i did graduate with a good GPA, yes i was in the army, no i was not a CPT i did not want to be an officer, i went in as an E-3 and four years later i came out as an E-5, i told my self my first day at my unit if i was not a E-5(p) or E-6 at the end of my contract, i wouldn't re-enlist, yes i did go to war, if you're curious about that it was with TF 2-69 Armor, read about us we were the tip of the spearhead during the invasion, no i will never forget the war nor do i ever plan to, its something i am proud to say, "i'm a veteran" not every american citizen could say that, however our conversation is over i wish a moderator could come in here and lock this thread because im sure the thread starter got his answer!

lair116

Established Member
Nos Big Shot

I'm sorry but I refuse to come down to your level, I have more impotent things to do, but at least I was man enough to try, I'm sure I won't loose any sleep over this :sleeping: you surly need a attitude adjustment or simply be spanked at the 1/4 track which I'm sure has happen already... maybe thats why an E5 acts like privet. don't need no moderator here to step in I'll say it for you get a life, end of story...... :bs:

juiced96snake

BOSS 2511
Established Member
both of you are acting childish...fighting on the internet is stupid no matter who wins you are both retarded. Grow up go some where else to trash talk if I was mod I would ban you both.

Users who are viewing this thread