Sad sad day...

badass98vert

Established Member
well, unfortunately i had to sell the cobra in order to get something good in the winter and man was it hard to walk away from. i had put so much work into the car it was like getting rid of part of me. anyway, im still very much in love with these cars and will probably get another one someday but for now i had to do the practical thing. ill still be around here all the time cause i love this site and really appreciate all the things you guys have taught me in the past 3 years. thanks svtp :beer:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Too bad, Kevin. You've been with us for a long time ... but, like you said, "the practical thing."

A lot of us will be back, eventually.:beer::beer::rockon::beer::beer:

See you in the Forum.:dancenana:

SpittingCobra

Established Member
I don't understand....?

I did the practical thing too... I bought a Jeep for $800 dollars. It runs great, it has 4wd, insurance was only $10 added to my current policy with the cobra.

Am I missing something here? I'm not so concerned with having a perfect looking commuter/winter car. Maybe that's the difference.

blackfang

Established Member
Where the hell ya been and when did you sell yours?

I have been busy with work and lurking here and there;-):D

I sold it last month. I wanted another bike and want to spend more time modding the LS1 and didn't have room for a bike and the Cobra, so I sold it.

Users who are viewing this thread