Sad Day Sold the Cobra

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I was contemplating selling the Cobra in early February but than I changed my mind. I wasn't even trying to sell it but a family ask me if they could by the car. So hopefully in about a year there will be a 2011 Shelby GT500 in its place.

TRBO VNM

wow, that is shocking to hear. good luck with everything rob. I will be hitting you up for that paint work soon. I got some things ironed out with the suspension, so I am about ready for your services.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
wow, that is shocking to hear. good luck with everything rob. I will be hitting you up for that paint work soon. I got some things ironed out with the suspension, so I am about ready for your services.

Call me when your ready. It's shocking to me too I wasn't even trying.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Know the feeling all too well Rob. Mystichrome verts are disappearing from the MACA.Good luck with everything. Hope to back in a year myself!

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
Know the feeling all too well Rob. Mystichrome verts are disappearing from the MACA.Good luck with everything. Hope to back in a year myself!

Mystichromes in general... That's three of us that sold ours in the past couple of months. =(

Good luck Rob!!!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
WTF? I was just telling everyone at Summit Point Sunday that we were the last ones left with Mystichromes. One vert and one hardtop. Damn, I guess I'm the last man standing:shrug: Congrats and good luck with whatever you choose next. All you Mystichrome sellers stay away from me:lol:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
It's gotta have something to do with the color. All I can figure is mystichrome cars reflect their owners own indecisiveness. Since they couldn't decide on what color they wanted the car to be, they can't decide if they want to keep it either. The results are predictable...eventually, they sell...probably to some other person who isn't sure what color car they want.

It's the cycle of wishy-washy-ness. :poke:

convert03cobra

Established Member
I'm sure you wouldn't have sold it if it didn't make sense to you. You will be back...we all come back sooner or later.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
DAmn...I was hoping people would hold these..as I am going to add a terminator to the stable..in the future..probably about 2 years out. I need to get a truck..get rid of the BMW and get in a house..then..I can do it. I may not have a g/f any more..but, at least I'll have the vert back! Prefer SY..but, would take a mystic for sure!

OP..sorry to hear but, hey...that's cool if you did not even have to try..typically when you try to sell they take forever!

2011..eh? Hmm...just don't get those stupid thin stripe package..jeez that is ugly!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Naw, don't put that on me lol. I'm holding on to mine and added to the stable eventually. I want to always have my Mystichrome AND get something else.

Matter of fact, I'll have to hit you up about touching up the paint on the front bumper etc, so I can put a clear bra on it.

951MystiCobra

Cobraless and Lurking.
Established Member
I'll be getting mine back one day soon too. I miss mine already and it hasn't even been gone a full week. =(

Users who are viewing this thread