Sack of Mayo who hates veterans, but dresses up like one?

White608

Go faster
Established Member
I'd think with one look at that fat **** you would realize there is no way in hell he could be in the armed forces ..

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Having distaste for the Military Complex is one thing, but this type of ignorance and disrespect directed towards veterans is down right out of line.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
word... obviously a troll...but damn I seriously want to stab him in the neck

Which is dumb mentality i know...but there just those times, where you feel it be rather gratifying...in some way shape or form

Last edited:

Spyderbell

No Time for Gas
Established Member
lol after a few beers i spamed the hell out of that guy. Only got on response but it kept me entertained lol. I prolly sound like a douche but i'm ok with it can't be worse then him

95riosnake

Established Member
Isn't it unlawful to impersonate a member of the military? Seems like it would be.

Sad thing is, he's using his freedom to offend those who have fought to keep the freedoms he enjoys. Fat piece of shit needs to run into a group of guys from the military one of those times he is out getting free drinks, I can't even express the amount of hate I have for that deadbeat.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
I've ran into people like this before. All I said was thank you for using the rights given to you. Usually shuts them up

People like this are just plain stupid and do not understand life. All you can do is say screw them and live your life.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
WOW...internet warrior. Bet he wouldn't have the balls to say that crap in person, and if he did...he wouldn't have balls anymore :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread