S197 Bumpstop Relocation Brackets

klb2sweet

Established Member
Yeah these are great products as we just put these on my car this weekend to get ready for 345/35/18 tires. So much more room now. Here is a before pic and two after pics with the new bump stops in the lower part of the picture. IMG_0483.JPGIMG_0549.JPGIMG_0550.JPG

TORQJNKY

Yeah these are great products as we just put these on my car this weekend to get ready for 345/35/18 tires. So much more room now. Here is a before pic and two after pics with the new bump stops in the lower part of the picture.

Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. Post up the pics of those 345's when you get them mounted. That will be interesting to see. :beer:

TheGovernment

Established Member
Just ordered a set. I noticed that my tires were super close to the stop when I put my 325's on, may as well throw these on for safety.

TORQJNKY

Just ordered a set. I noticed that my tires were super close to the stop when I put my 325's on, may as well throw these on for safety.

Thank you for your order! In case you didn't notice on the website, we're closed until the 15th for vacation. They will ship Saturday the 16th. Thank you very much for your business and have a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread