S/C, JLP ram air, pully, ect for sale

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I did ship the exhuast to me:bs:kidding

Yea I hear ya lol. I have no idea who sent me the money and what they sent it for. This is crazy, I dont send money then not follow up on it with what I sent it for or something. :shrug:

Hey SVT-5.4L, the exhaust is not factory bolt on. You will have to break out the welder for this one. Pully still avaible so its yours if you want it.

BlackL01

Established Member
Still got the s/c only 4 sale or trade? I have a LFP VB never installed to trade with PM me if you want to trade.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Still got the s/c only 4 sale or trade? I have a LFP VB never installed to trade with PM me if you want to trade.

Yea I still have the Wheels and tires. Sorry I already have a LFP VB and Moroso extra capy pan. What else you have to trade?

I also have a Cortex Superchips programer that will work on newer gas and diesel vehicles. I paid $500 for it but I told someone else on here I would take $200 for it so I reckon I have to stick to that price. I will post some pics shortly.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I think the superchip programer is vin locked. I will check to make sure. I wa told you can send it to superchip and they can unlock it but Im not sure of the price.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I upgraded my sound system so I dont need these anymore. They are 10" MTX 4200 subs in the thunderform box. They sound good, not busted or anything I just needed more. As you can see in the pics they are in great shape. I will even throw in a spitfire 125x2 amp that was pushing it. It wont make the pictures fall off the wall at the neighbors but it gives a nice sound in the cab. I will take SOLD plus shipping. As always I will consider trades so show me what you have!

Last edited:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Willing to split the rims? I would take two.

I would rather keep them as a set. Its easier to sell 4 wheels than 2. If someone else will claim the other two I would do it that way but I would need funds from both of yall incase one wanted to back out. Like I said I have had alot of people say that they was getting them but I havent seen any money yet:shrug:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
I found out today that the Superchip Cortex programer I have is NOT vin locked and is ready to go. First $200 gets it:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread