S/C, JLP ram air, pully, ect for sale

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Here is a few parts left over from my build. Pictures on request and prices do not include shipping.

04 factory wheels and tires with great tread-$800

04 factory tail lights-$ SOLD

Motoblue lower pully, ring only, measures 9.5"-$50

04 Factory eaton S/C in good condition with 52k on charger. includes upper plenum and mid plate-$400

Factory TB-$75

Kooks X pipe and magnaflow SS mufflers, sounds great with cats!-SOLD

JLP ram air setup polished SS with filter-$SOLD

Factory cats and mid pipes-make offer

factory manifolds-make offer

I dont know about the pricing on some of these items so if one is way out of wack let me know, saying that obviusly prices are negotable and the more you buy the cheaper they are;-)

Last edited:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Forgot to mention I will entertain trades for other go fast stuff or the such. E fans, battery relocation kit, coolant tank and are my next mods but tell me what you got. Also ram air hoods or bed covers like gaylords would be nice also but I doubt anyone has one layin around. I will give Yall first shot at this stuff but what doest sell will go on flEabay.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
What ever isnt sold by tomorrow is going on Ebay. Giving yall first dibs. Like I said I will trade so anything you have for the L thats laying around let me know. Also im a gun nut and looking to add to my collection so firearm trades will be cosidered also.

gamudslinger88

Established Member
Dang I thought I found a sucker! nahh its no problem man, thanks for the follow up. Yea someone buy it so my ole lady will quite fussing about the so called "junk" Im pack ratting. Mater of fact someone buy all of it, that should give me a few days of peace around the house:dancenana:

I did notice that some prices are low compared to what some are asking. Oh well Im not trying to make a living here just roll some funds into some mo go fast:burnout:

gamudslinger88

Established Member
JLP intake system sold

Kooka Xpipe and Magnaflows Pending sale

COme on fellas dont make me go through the hassle of selling these on Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread