S/C C5Z06 vs whipple 03 cobra

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
way too technical, grip it and rip it. slam the hell out the gears and don't pop the clutch too early, works fine for me.

This...

While its sounds too technical, it's like breathing after a few times. I broke it down step by step so it wouldn't be vague for the OP. There's a few hardcore guys on here that shift the same way. Wicked46 comes to mind, he was deep in the 10's with his Cobra.

The T-45 is much smoother than the notchy T-56. Before the 2003 I owned a 2001 TB cobra.

The t56 is alot to deal with in terms of personal feel, everyone swears by MGW. To me it's a notchy shifter that has another slight push required to shift, swapped it to what I normally run a ssteeda tri ax and it was night and day for me. That along with a decent firewall adjuster and the proper clutch setup, the t56 IMO is far superior than any previous transmissions and I speak from experience. I'm also not very nice on the transmission when it's go time either.

chipmonk

Established Member
While its sounds too technical, it's like breathing after a few times. I broke it down step by step so it wouldn't be vague for the OP. There's a few hardcore guys on here that shift the same way. Wicked46 comes to mind, he was deep in the 10's with his Cobra.

The T-45 is much smoother than the notchy T-56. Before the 2003 I owned a 2001 TB cobra.

imo its just different from person to person. i dont have a specific tactic i just feel it out and bang the hell out of gears. i rarely miss a shift.

Users who are viewing this thread