Rxt twin disk help

Evil homer

Established Member
Hi guys iv installed the rxt twin disk clutch in my car. I just cant adjust it i have my fire wall adjuster all the way in with zero play. the clutch doesnt engage until the pedal is almost all the way out :shrug: :??:

Evil homer

Established Member
ok im going to drive out to mcleod on my day off and get that does it come with instructions on how to set it up ?

also i was thinking about getting an adjustable cable wonder if that would of help as well ?? thanks for your guys help tho :beer:

winker2112

Established Member
I got a lakewood adjustable pivot ball from lethal, and after adjustments it still lets up pretty high. Took about a day to get used to driving normally like that, but def easier to shift at wot, so I kept it like that. Just food for thought. Only down side is when I get into my daily driver (11 sti), there's an adjustment period for not stalling out.

TRBO VNM

The tob should just be resting in the pp fingers. It should not be applying pressure to them. Search for adjusting clutch cable or firewall adjuster. There might be something in the how-to section. Sounds to me like you need more slack in the cable. It can disengage/engage too high and usually that is applying too much pressure to the pressure plate.

Users who are viewing this thread