Russia's toughest prisons.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Using a blindfold (with hands cuffed behind) when the prisoner is moved sure makes a lot of sense. It gives the prisoner absolutely no opportunistic advantage. Tough prison system, and hardened criminals need that. Multiple doors on the cells.

"No one has ever escaped Black Dolphin". A final destination. The only way to leave is to a cemetery. Wow!

oldmodman

Established Member
Too bad it would be impossible to have a prison like that here in the USA.

The ACLU would file suit after suit regarding "prisoner's rights"

But it is a perfect method of controlling unruly prisoners. No pumping iron, no making shivs, no running drugs, no continuing to control your gang from the inside.

All motions are absolutely controlled. And I can't imagine an assault on a guard.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
The isolation would drive me nuts. I wonder what their escape ratios are because it appears zee Russians have this prison thing down pretty good in that video.

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
I love, LOVE that everytime they move an inmate, it's always via the chickenwing. I wish it was allowed to be like that in the US.

Noticed that right off the bat too. Theres no surprises with that. Try to fight against it and get your shoulder dislocated or worse with minimal force.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'm sorry, but that looks like a cake walk compared to our system. I was a criminal justice major for awhile and actually really got into learning the prison systems and, I'm sorry, but that isn't as bad as our system.

The Black Dolphin, the "end of the line" allows you to have a cell mate, someone to talk to. This is odd because it allows for the opportunity of violence, but it also allows them to not be alone for 23 hours a day (as they are here for our "end of the line" prisons).

The other prisons had prisoners carrying their own luggage without any restraints, allowing them to walk freely, and even not being watched (while guards turned their backs to open doors) BEFORE they even checked for contraband; you can't do that here.

Also, taking a camera through those groups outside, even if it is a group of first-timers, where none of them are restrained? That's something else you wouldn't see here.

There's a lot more differences too, but to keep it short, it's much different here and I believe much harder. Rough either way. That said, I do like the way they transported the convicts around the grounds of the Black Dolphin.

I'm not really understanding how you see that as a "cake walk." The limited freedom in that Russian prison will mentally break you down quick compared to our system.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I'm not really understanding how you see that as a "cake walk." The limited freedom in that Russian prison will mentally break you down quick compared to our system.

I said "compared to..." I also commented that it's rough either way.

Again, that's their max security prison, our max security has even less freedom, and you don't even get anyone to talk to which would lead you to break down much faster here than there where you have a roommate (provided said roommate doesn't murder you, like I previously suggested). That's my whole point.

leenstang

Low and Slow
Established Member
The dogs are a nice touch , even if you get away from the guards a hundred plus pound pissed off dog is chewing on your ass lol

u n v kenny

Established Member
I'm sorry, but that looks like a cake walk compared to our system. I was a criminal justice major for awhile and actually really got into learning the prison systems and, I'm sorry, but that isn't as bad as our system.

I worked as a corrections officer for over 3+ years. You sir, are wrong. Prisons in America are cake, Jails are worse. Ask any inmate/prisoner where they would like the be, they'd pick prisons over jails. Believe me, what I just watched was pretty harsh. Even in jail/prison, you still have your Amendment rights. Over there, not so much. Think about it, what happens when those camera's are OFF?

Users who are viewing this thread