running out of fuel ...need help

THAITED

Established Member
I used 60 lbs for my power level with high flow fuel rails, Cobra tank, KB BAP, and Cobra duel pumps. I was told by my tuner that I have enough to make 650 rwhp with my current set up. I don't know how much power you are making. Is you Mass Air Meter max out?

Last edited:

deadly venom

Established Member
well with the 3.5 upper and a 4lb lower it made 627..and seemed to be ok and it was about 15bls then i tried 3.1 upper and a 6lb lower it made 640 and ran out of fuel on the dyno....so i put the 3.5 upper back on with the 6lb lower...didnt help

THAITED

Established Member
well with the 3.5 upper and a 4lb lower it made 627..and seemed to be ok and it was about 15bls then i tried 3.1 upper and a 6lb lower it made 640 and ran out of fuel on the dyno....so i put the 3.5 upper back on with the 6lb lower...didnt help

That's amazing with a 39 lbs injectors and that HP level to the wheels. Hope someone else can pitch in here. You may have to upgrade the injectors or MAF. I'm using SCT BA2800 because I was running out of fuel with BA 2400.

deadly venom

Established Member
well as far as i know 03/04s come real close to pegging the maf even on a ported eaton...i think i should look into that....lol...as far as injectors...idk...a buddy of mine ran a 2.2 bk and didnt have any problems

THAITED

Established Member
well as far as i know 03/04s come real close to pegging the maf even on a ported eaton...i think i should look into that....lol...as far as injectors...idk...a buddy of mine ran a 2.2 bk and didnt have any problems

Each car is difference even though it's a same make and model.

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member

Two years ago I was only putting down 488 rwhp when my 90mm L meter was close to 5V
I have an MaFia now.

Users who are viewing this thread