Rumble on the Roof (Hawaii)

sav03cobra

Established Member
Some pictures of my 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra. Took 1st place and best in show of about 52 Fords (mostly mustangs).
DSCN9135_zps8444fee4.jpg

DSCN9138_zpse746fc4e.jpg

DSCN9136_zps71ffed72.jpg

20131013_132605_zps7dea86b8.jpg
Hope you enjoyed!
IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg
IMG_3104.jpg
IMG_3106.jpg

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Oh man I was there in 2011. My buddy's brother in law works at Honolulu Ford...Henry Tabios. I bought my 2004 Cobra from his brother Cesar Tauyan back in 2010. I am still in love with the car to this day. Your Cobra is cherry. I bet she puts down nice numbers too. I really miss Hawaii...I will always have a reason to come back since my wife is from Kaimuki ;).

Marc

Established Member
Nice ride! I had my 04 Comp Orange Cobra there and loved Hawaii.

There used to be a 03/04 cobra running around there, older gentleman owned it. It had a old whipple on it. What was funny about that car is that he had every single billet piece available on the motor, outside the car, and inside...even that freaking ugly cobra head shift knob. :lol: He went to every car show and most mustang guys would laughing at him and he didn't even know. I felt kind of bad for him. Is that guy still running around?

sav03cobra

Established Member
Sorry just realized my photos are all jumbled. I am new to posting on SVTP. Thanks for all the positive comments.

Henry does still work at HNL Ford and gives the club discounts. Hawaii is a beautiful place just horrible for traffic.

As for the other cobra owner, not to sure if that cobra is still around but it would be entertaining. I would say we have +-10 cobras on the Island total.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was there, too, although years ago. Beautiful place. Nice group of cars. You do have a sweet '03 Cobra, making nice power. Very clean engine bay. :)

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
You won for obvious reasons, clean car man.

With the hoods down on your two cars I would've thought the CCW car had a whipple and yours unpullied lol

sav03cobra

Established Member
Lol, those CCWs are pretty sick. It doesnt have much done to it other than $$$ rims, exhaust, tune and such. Its a really clean car though. You gotta start somewhere though. :) I feel like mine is a never ending project.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Chief he sold the yellow cobra you are talking about and it was totaled. I think we're thinking about the same one. It wad CCW's, and a 3.4 Whipple Crusher.

Users who are viewing this thread