rpm outlet

svtcobratenthan

Established Member
Ive been reading different things about them are mostly negative thou i have bought from then in the past with no problems tha t was on small stuff this time im getting cams ann springs compared to lethal they are like 300$ cheaper.but i know lethal has awsome reputation any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
OK gotcha.
IMHO I would stick with vendors here since we are careful who we chose and therefor they are top shelf when it comes to doing right by the customer.
I used Lethal on nearly all my parts, I love those guys. Plus we often can go to bat for you in the very rare event something goes wrong.

I think I could live with the 300 dollar difference just for the peace of mind.
BUT.. I would call them live though and see if they will sweeten the deal to get your business in light of the price difference.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Give Lethal a call. I am pretty sure they will price match or a least like Jimmy said sweeten the deal. Sometimes you have to call to get the discounted price.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
THEY SUK! dont order from them ,,if your part comes in wrong it will take over 100 days for in storte credit only ! and lots of phone calls to them
the extra you spend will be well worth it . they might price match
Lethal FTW

Last edited:

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
do this- call summit and get them to match rpms prices based on the online prices on rpms outlet.... ask me how i know they do this.... :) i did this for comp springs (got a BRAND NEW set for sale for 310.00 shpd btw)

Users who are viewing this thread