Royal Purple is helping us with a problem we had at Mustang Week 2009

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Last year we had numerous people come to the SVTP display looking for bags to carry all the products they purchased at the various events. We were caught completely off guard by this last year. This year we called on Royal Purple to see if they could help us out, and they did not disappoint. They sent tons of bags, decals, and literature about their extensive product line. So if anyone is a fan of Royal Purple products, want to learn more about their products, or just need a bag to carry around all your Mustang Week swag just stop by the SVTP trailer and we'll hook you up.

Again, thanks to Royal Purple for the support.:beer:

futureSVT

Established Member
Very cool. Could we come up with some offical ID badges? Last year i remember a few members pulled some stuff togeather last min.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Very cool. Could we come up with some official ID badges? Last year i remember a few members pulled some stuff together last min.

I'll see about getting some lanyards made along with laminated car-posters to help set your ride apart from the rest at MW2010.

Here is the one from last year.
SVTP2.jpg

I'll prob stick with something close to this, perhaps jazz it up a bit. Stop by the SVTPerformance Trailer/display and give us your username, we'll be happy to hook you up with one for your ride. :rockon::beer:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'll see about getting some lanyards made along with laminated car-posters to help set your ride apart from the rest at MW2010.

Here is the one from last year.
SVTP2.jpg

I'll prob stick with something close to this, perhaps jazz it up a bit. Stop by the SVTPerformance Trailer/display and give us your username, we'll be happy to hook you up with one for your ride. :rockon::beer:

Post a thread with the file in it and I'll sticky it. I'd be nice to see a bunch of cars with that in the window this year.

Users who are viewing this thread