Royal Purple HMX High Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil

GotBoost?!

Established Member
2cglp5g.jpg

Royal Purple HMX High Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil

Royal Purple's new HMX High Mileage Synthetic Motor Oil has been formulated with robust zinc/phosphorus anti-wear compounds combined with Synerlec propriety additive technology. This premium synthetic oil is chemically enhanced to revitalize hardened seals, reducing oil consumption common in high mileage engines. In addition, HMX is fortified with stout detergents to remove engine buildup and deposits, maintain cleanliness and promote engine longevity.

The advanced Synerlec technology in HMX provides exceptional film strength, reducing friction and metal to metal contact for peak engine performance. It also provides outstanding oxidation resistance to safely extend oil drain intervals, and an ionic attraction to metal surfaces, providing protection and minimizing engine wear during startup.

Features:
Recommended for gasoline engines with 75,000 miles or more.
Safely extends oil drain intervals up to 15,000 miles or 12 months on unmodified, mechanically sound engines with proper filtration.
Suitable for use in engines specifying API service SJ, SL, SM and SN.
Synerlec Technology for reduced friction and excellent durability.

5.0Flareside

Established Member
It's not out yet^

I wanna know how much the cost is and wanna see a VOA on it.. As RP doesn't release those specs..

Personally feel as if your vehicle has been maintained very well through its entire life, it doesn't need a high mileage oil..

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's not out yet^

I wanna know how much the cost is and wanna see a VOA on it.. As RP doesn't release those specs..

Personally feel as if your vehicle has been maintained very well through its entire life, it doesn't need a high mileage oil..

That's may opinion as well. I ran Castrol GTX in my Jeep for 200,000 miles and engine always ran smooth and was very clean inside.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Doubt a VOA will show much. High Mileage lubricants normally use seal swelling additives to slow down/stop leaking. That will not show on a VOA. If your engine doesn't leak, you have no need to a high mileage lubricant.

Users who are viewing this thread