Roush UCA installed

2014gttrackpack

Established Member
:fm:I just put my Roush UCA on and it fixed the problem!!! NO more wheel hop and ZERO NOISE!!! Rides is little more stiffer than stock...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
(2014 GT Track Pack w/ brembo brakes 3.73 gears...)

draxxus131

Established Member
Roush does not offer an adjustable UCA, but it is designed for a lowered car which is awesome. Glad to hear OP has no NVH or wheel hop now, that is truly awesome. The stiffness you report of tells me the durometer of the bushing is higher than stock.

Badlilstang

Established Member
Roush does not offer an adjustable UCA, but it is designed for a lowered car which is awesome. Glad to hear OP has no NVH or wheel hop now, that is truly awesome. The stiffness you report of tells me the durometer of the bushing is higher than stock.

This might be the way I go.. From looking at pictures the bushing is smaller in diameter vs the stocker. I used to drag race every weekend but these days I may go once a year.. so this is probalby the best UCA for me since I hate NVH!

Rousch confirmed with me it does NOT change the pinion angle.. its factory length UCA.

Last edited:

2014gttrackpack

Established Member
the bushing is also half the size... its not adjustable but I don't plan on ever lowering my car. But I would like the car to set level, maybe some D55 rear springs from Brembo5.0.com ($150), they're real close to the factory spring rate too.

BMR Tech

Nice to hear that. I was told that this is the best arm for dual purpose just never tried it.
Did u buy it direct?

It is a great piece.

However, you will want to remove those LCA Brackets you have, if you use this Roush UCA System. It moves the UCA angle down, which on a lowered car - REALLY shortens that IC point. I do not recommend LCA Brackets with a lowered car, with additional UCA angle.(as with a Roush UCA System)

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
old thread, but can a roush UCA setup be used on a stock ride height car? My current one has more NVH than I can deal with as its my daily driver. And lowering the car is something i do not want to do either for the sake of potholes and parking space concrete blocks. The one time i put my stock UCA back on and hit the track, first launch (on slicks) i blew the spider gears out of the diff. CHE went back in, just noisy tho.

BMR Tech

Yes, the Roush UCA system works AWESOME on a stock height car.

That is the primary set-up that I recommend them for. I would also yank the LCA Relo Brackets off as well (I dont recommend LCA Brackets with Roush UCA system)

cmsnake

Established Member
Id like to use the Roush UCA along with roush rear springs. I havent had a chance to call them direct to get their feedback. My car is stock height with the Roush TVS on the front, so the front sits a little lower than the rear. So Id like to level it out a bit by running roush rear springs with their UCA to eliminate any wheel hop. Any feedback on this set up from you guys?

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
Thank you Kelly. As far as those LCA relo brackets, i had them welded on. But a guy here at the shop says he can cut em off. These only have one hole, which is low, and I think i have too much AS now as it blows the tires off on launch at anything above 4500. So I will be happy to see them go. They also forced me to go to a different sway bar in the back (not impressed) as the bar hit the brackets during install.

Question about the panhard rod, in my situation would the bmr non adjustable help on launches?

BMR Tech

^ Nah - I wouldn't spend the money on upgrading the PHR.

cmsnake, that combo will likely work very well for you. I'd recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread