* FREE BBR decal

AND FREE SHIPPING!!!!

This is only for today!!!!
You have to call it in to get this sale price
561-417-5555

$5799.99 out the door for all this shipped

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
Dange, I just saw this, I called and it went to your to BBR's voicemail for the sales side. Hopefully you guys will have another sale like this soon. I am assuming the included BBR Tune does not include the SCT tuner though right? What are all the additional requirements that this kit will need, kennebell BAP etc?

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Dange, I just saw this, I called and it went to your to BBR's voicemail for the sales side. Hopefully you guys will have another sale like this soon. I am assuming the included BBR Tune does not include the SCT tuner though right? What are all the additional requirements that this kit will need, kennebell BAP etc?

I'm out of the office today. But call again today and speak with Steve or Chris and see if they can make it happen.

I know if you're looking to upgrade it to a Stage II kit which includes a JLT big boost cai and boost-a-pump it would jump up to $6400, which is still a great deal!

RI_2011_GT

Established Member
Is the Roush kit starting to get popular? It seems that Procharger has lots of kits in use or that post on this forum.

How does the Roush compare to the Ford Racing kit? Same kit? I heard the intercooler is a little on the small size?

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I'm out of the office today. But call again today and speak with Steve or Chris and see if they can make it happen.

I know if you're looking to upgrade it to a Stage II kit which includes a JLT big boost cai and boost-a-pump it would jump up to $6400, which is still a great deal!

PM sent. Thanks for the reply, I will be contacting BBR in a couple weeks to buy the stage 2 kit from you. :rockon:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I like the Roush kit a lot, but its a pretty quiet blower. I def want to be able to hear the blower whine!

Last edited:

kingnut

Established Member
Only way to get a blower that makes a decent amount of noise is to get a PC with non-helical gears. Even the whipples are quiet now

Did they just change the whipple? Cause the ones on youtube have a beautiful whine.

BigMackCoyote

I have a Boost Leak!
Established Member
2.3 whipples with a jlt intake and smaller puller are loud. S197 from the s197 forums has a 2.9 whipple and its just as loud as an 03-04 kenne bell.

Users who are viewing this thread