Roush TVS is on

kingnut

Established Member
very nice man! you need to change your title now, unless thats some kind of under cover whipple :banana:

kevinp

Established Member
Congrats, you wont regret it. Honestly I'm happy with the 90mm pulley for a daily driver, if I get the urge for a little more power it takes 10 minutes to load a tune and swap the pulley.

I'm sure it will be a blast with a manual.

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Congrats, you wont regret it. Honestly I'm happy with the 90mm pulley for a daily driver, if I get the urge for a little more power it takes 10 minutes to load a tune and swap the pulley.

I'm sure it will be a blast with a manual.

I have an Auto :beer:

kevinp

Established Member
With the stock tires it makes it feel weightless in the rear.

Yea, even with drag radials it will surprise you once in a while on the right surface. First and most of second gear is pretty useless with the stock tires..

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Yea, even with drag radials it will surprise you once in a while on the right surface. First and most of second gear is pretty useless with the stock tires..

I have a set of front and rear wheels and tires for the 1320 but it looks like I'll be needing a set of DR for the street.

kevinp

Established Member
I have a set of front and rear wheels and tires for the 1320 but it looks like I'll be needing a set of DR for the street.

I have some 305 nitto 555rs on the 9.5" 18" gt500 wheels I use in the summer and they work pretty well. Not the best in the rain but they do OK, most of the time I leave the 285 F1 Goodyears on it though. As long as its above 50 degrees they work surprisingly well considering everyone says they suck.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Congrats.

I am running a 85mm pulley with vmp tune and dont' have any surging, but noticed that it does take longer to drop back down to idle when you come to a stop. Nothing major, but curious if yours does the same.

Users who are viewing this thread