roush tvs and lowering springs

cmsnake

Established Member
I have a 14gt (brembo) with stock suspension and adj pb. Car also has roush tvs blower so the front is a good inch or so lower than rear due to blower weight. What springs would you all recommend to somewhat even it out without going to low? I want to run a 285 tire out back with brembo wheel and would like a nice aggressive stance. I do have boss trans cooler so nothing to low. Again a moderate drop, not slammed.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I just cut one coil out of my stock rears. Had ford P springs (1") in the rear for a while, but we're too stiff...

I'm getting 1.57 60's out of the stock suspension on Nitto NT05's... I'd rather have Mickey's though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

cmsnake

Established Member
I just cut one coil out of my stock rears. Had ford P springs (1") in the rear for a while, but we're too stiff...

I'm getting 1.57 60's out of the stock suspension on Nitto NT05's... I'd rather have Mickey's though.
That's awesome. 1.5 60 with no other suspension mods?? Can't beat that. How is the ride with one coil cut?
Screenshot_2014-05-10-20-12-11_zps1shjktfs.png

K-springs with 305/35/19's.
Are you happy with the K springs?

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
the ride is fine with one coil cut. I can't tell any different then stock...

Last edited:

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
That's awesome. 1.5 60 with no other suspension mods?? Can't beat that. How is the ride with one coil cut?

Are you happy with the K springs?

I do like them. It's a pretty low ride though, so no matter what springs you're running to get that low, you lose suspension travel. I was able to cut a 1.8X 60' with Nitto Invo's with them, so they can't hurt you too much. I'm sure you could do a little better with softer/taller springs, but I guess you have to pick what means more to you.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
You can pull the isolaters out of the rear for an additional 3/8 drop... I was going to do that next, but 1 coil off was enough for me.

This reminds me... I have a full set of "p" springs (1" drop) that I need to post up in the "Market"... 0 miles on the front & 1000 or so miles on the rear. I sell cheap....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread