Roush Stage 3 vs Mid Pipe 5.0

NickSezz

Established Member
I have a full bolt on 5.0 and I wouldn't expect to hang with an RS3. What do RS3's dyno at anyway with that stock tune?

On the stock Roush tuning we usually see between 420-460whp actually.

They updated the tuning at some point so that's why there is such a large swing in the power they make. Their calibration is so weak that we are able to see gain of around 100whp with just our tuning alone.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member

They updated the tuning at some point so that's why there is such a large swing in the power they make. Their calibration is so weak that we are able to see gain of around 100whp with just our tuning alone.

If this is true my car making around 460+ with full bolt ons should give an rs3 a good run!!!! Made 444rwhp before longtubes and E85!!!

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member

Interesting...thought it would be a little higher

TXVNM

Established Member
I have a full bolt on 5.0 and I wouldn't expect to hang with an RS3. What do RS3's dyno at anyway with that stock tune?

I would assume in the 450whrp range?? The cars stock factory numbers are 540/465. With the really crappy Roush tune. I know there's a lot more in it.

TXVNM

Established Member
That's means ill be at the tuners soon! Any one recommend a good tuner for 2.3tvs cars???

Users who are viewing this thread