roush f150 filling the lightning void?

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
F150_1Large.jpg

F150_3Large.jpg

F150_2Large.jpg

Stage1.jpg

Heard about this on Trucks! on spikeTV. Supercharged to 405hp and 480tq. Not sure on price though.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
LBguy said:
Heard about this on Trucks! on spikeTV. Supercharged to 405hp and 480tq. Not sure on price though.
About a year or two before the 03 Cobra I looked at a paxton blown Cobra by Roush. It was 55-58,000 dollars!

DX NumNutz

Taking Donations
Established Member
The yellow/black color on that truck is hideous!!! That designer is smoking some good stuff, he should let me in on it! The second photo of the truck painted all black looks good however. Still looks like it sits too tall though. Oh and one more thing, NOTHING WILL REPLACE A LIGHTNING!!

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
I agree about the paint. It makes it look like a FAT pig! Other than that, pretty sweet. Probably an inflated name-tag price though!

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
yeah it doesn't look to good....what's up with Roush??...they are kinda starting to make things more to the rice side...cmon Roush you can do better...well the last pic of the black one looks bad ass... :rockon:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
I think it looks pretty damn good. There aren't many alternatives to it. :)

The color scheme of it kinda reminds me of the Rumble Bee. I had never heard of it until I saw one of the street:

rumblebee1.jpg

There's nothing humble about that HEMI® rumble. Especially when it's stuffed under the bulging hood of the new limited edition Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble BeeTM. Dressed in your choice of Black or Solar Yellow, this future collectible stands out from the crowd with a distinctive Rumble Bee box decal, reminiscent of the bumble bee stripes made famous on Dodge muscle car legends like Charger, Challenger and Super Bee. In addition to the 345-horsepower 5.7L HEMI® Magnum® V8 engine, this special Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab short box 4x2 and 4x4 group comes with a huge list of radical features listed below. Welcome to the world of 21st century V8 muscle… Dodge style.

• 345-hp 5.7L HEMI® Magnum® V8 Engine
• Laramie Door Trim with Solar Yellow Spears
• Solar Yellow Instrument Panel Bezel
• Bodyside Cladding - Body-Color
• Accent Kit: Front, Rear, Box Side - Body-Color
• Taillamp Guards - Body-Color
• Chrome Exhaust Tip
• Hood Scoop - Body-Color
• Brushed Aluminum Fuel Filler Door
• Vertical Stripe and Bee Emblem (Yellow or Black)
• Rumble BeeTM Logo on Door Interior Spear
• Unique Numbered Plaque on Dash

Production of the Ram Rumble Bee started in spring of 2004, with only 3700 to be produced.

Source Of Information: DaimlerChrysler Corporation

http://www.440magnum-network.com/info/trucks/rumblebee.shtml

03CobraBro

Established Member
There are about 15 Rumble Bee Rams sitting on about 2 or 3 lots around the Indianapolis area I can think of off the top of my head. The Rumble Bee is a nice package, very sharp trucks, but its nothing more than a single cab Ram with cladding, much like the Stage 1 Roush F150.

As far as the Roush Truck goes, the new F150's just dont look like they were built with sportiness in mind.

Last edited:

rezcobra

Established Member
LBguy said:

48,000 for a Roush you would be better off to get a Dodge SRT10 truck!!!

99_venum

SVT Madness
Established Member
SlowSVT95 said:
I'll keep my Lightning

What he said :lol:

I like the Lightning package. It has mucho power, it stops, turns and rides great. What more could you ask for? Ok, pulley, tune, slicks, trac bars and the list goes on :beer:

Lightning.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread