Roush axle back and intake vid

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
roush intake? they are a little late to the game eh? i looked it up. no wonder it doesnt sell. is a stock unit with a name on it.

Last edited:

DTRAIN_WV

Established Member
I forgot to ask something in the original post.

When I called Bama about a tune for the intake install they told me I didn't need one if I left the "tube" in, but needed one if I removed it. I ordered one because it was free anyway.

I didn't notice anything in the actual Roush kit. Are they referring to the sound tube that runs off of the intake? He also explained that the tube's removal will affect the MAF, but I'm still not sure what the hell he was talking about. However, he said that removing the "tube" will result in more air flow.

Any comments?

kevinp

Established Member
From what I read on the Roush intake it doesnt have a seperate MAF tube and its a 'no tune' intake.

The Airaid I have has a separate tube that if you use it you dont need a tune, if you take it out you do need a tune. I dont think the Roush is like that, on their website it says:

This system has been engineered and tested to ensure MAF signal performance (including airflow vs. voltage and signal noise) is transparent to factory settings, which is why our kit does not require a unique calibration.

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
LMAO great vid. The car actually sounds best with no mufflers. :lol::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread