Ron Tarentino benefit interest?

03' White Snake

Established Member
Ron was a local police officer that had his life taken early Sunday morning during a normal traffic stop in Auburn. He was a stand up guy, very genuine, down to earth kind of guy. He was into Mustangs, just like the rest of us. Myself and a few others would like to organize some type of a benefit for him and his family.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/auburn-police-officer-shot-killed-early-sunday-morning-/297944459

http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/officer-killed-leaves-behind-wife-three-children/298497662

Ron attended the Green Hill meets in Worcester, Colt State Park meets, and frequently went to the Auburn Elks on Friday night for there Cruise In. He had a Black Cobra Vert.

I will be in contact with the Auburn Elks and will see if they will be interested in hosting the event. I am open to any other suggestions.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I'm in - would be cool to do a separate fund raise here since he was a member, then maybe you guys could have a memorial cruise to that spot on Friday. I hope the family is able to keep his car to remember him and maybe pass down.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
i would definitely be down for this. This is just terrible. Thoughts and prayers with the family.

Last edited:

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Looks like MassTuning is putting on a show/benefit for him as well. Not sure how involved he was with MassTuning if at all. I can't stand the group to be honest. I would go to pay tribute and donate.

I'm all set with associating with that group though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdoo500

Established Member
Looks like MassTuning is putting on a show/benefit for him as well. Not sure how involved he was with MassTuning if at all. I can't stand the group to be honest. I would go to pay tribute and donate.

I'm all set with associating with that group though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you on that one. Can't see that ending well. Hundreds of "stanced" hondas and wrxs that all look the same. Just going to be extremely unorganized. I'll pass.

I'd do something svtp related. Pass on Masstuning, but would obviously donate.

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
lol @ masstuning

right? cant stand the group to be honest. almost like theyre just doing this for the attention because Ron was a Cobra owner. did Ron ever attend anything Mass Tuning related? regardless, im down for the SVTP support. 100%

Users who are viewing this thread