Roll call for CSP meeting spot at the Woburn mall

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Just wanted to get a head count on who's meeting in Woburn like last year. I'll be there around 7:45-8:00

See everyone there

Fingers crossed for no t-storms

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Just spoke with Dave (SVT03DAL) who's been watching the Doppler with a keen eye this morning lol. He wanted me to let everyone know that at this point the rain is starting to clear in Attleboro so we are still a go for the cruise. I'll be posting this on all of the CSP threads to spread the word. See ya in a few guys!!

Ps if the rain hasnt stopped around here and is supposed to after 8 it may be safer to just head straight up instead I trekking out earlie in the rain to the mall. Just a thought. I'll keep everyone updated as to what I'm doing

My2003Mach1

Established Member
ANYONE know where I can safely park a 2011 Chevy 2500HD D-max and 22' Enclosed Car trailer..

I need to piggy back my stang being that I'm on the far north west corner of Connecticut.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Our meeting spot in North Attleboro has a pretty big parking lot, you could possibly park it there and since you have to head back to western CT, 295 is right down the highway for you to head home in the afternoon.

Johnny03

Johnny
Established Member
By the way that pic in my sig is from the Colt State Park cruise from last year. Mooch and his girl were behind me and she snapped a few.

Users who are viewing this thread