ROLEX raffle time again! For Autism Treatment center!

jason427

Established Member
As some of you know Autism treatment/research is particularly important to my family. For the last SIX years I have donated a NEW Rolex to Benefit The Scott Center for Autism Treatment with 100% of the money raised going to families with children who get treatment at The Scott Center. This money will help families get services that would not normally be able to afford it. You can go right to the Scott Center site to buy tickets on-line. Last year with the help of my Forum buddy's we sold just over 1200 tickets. This raffle is limited to 1500 tickets. Even if we don't sell all the tickets (as was the case last year) the watch will still be raffled off! We got a late start t his year so all tickets will most likely not be sold. These are pretty good odds and you would be supporting a WORTHWHILE cause and you might just win a new Rolex Stainless GMT II, my personal favorite Rolex! Valued at $8450.00

www.thescottcenter.org/raffle

This is the same model we did last year! It's a great looking Rolex.

Thanks,
Jason

poster2014_zpsf47861f5.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll probably be in for a few tickets again this year even if you did give my watch to someone else last year! ;-)

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
I got the info in an email from the college and already have my ticket in hand.

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
Just wanted to say thank you for supporting a great cause. As the parent of a non verbal autistic son, it means a lot. Purchasing tickets for my new Rolex now, Lol!

jason427

Established Member
Just wanted to say thank you for supporting a great cause. As the parent of a non verbal autistic son, it means a lot. Purchasing tickets for my new Rolex now, Lol!

Thanks!
It's a challenge that nobody knows till dealing with it first hand.
Thanks again.
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread