Rolex 24 at Daytona starts in a few mins!!!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Watching it now at Porsche of Nashua NH. They have a little spread of food and drink, and put all the chairs from the waiting area into the showroom.
68ED0D4F-9BA7-48B3-B0C4-97E82B834BD7.jpeg

barstowpo

Established Member
Unfortunately, the live stream will not work. For some reason it will not let me sign in with DISH. I missed the Chili Bowl because Dish dropped Mavtv and now the Rolex. Oh well;l, I guess I should do some housework.

blk02edge

Established Member
My buddy is driving the #9 Pfaff GT3R (Scott Hargrove) that looks like a lumberjack. Did better in qualifying than they are now :/

Coiled03

Established Member
Man, Alonso has the midas touch. Everything he touches seems to turn to gold. Well, with the exception of last year's Indy 500. But he'll be back there this year to try again.

I hope he can win Indy, someday.

TimKonaGT500

Established Member
I have been to two Rolex 24s live. Quite the event for sure and should be on any automotive enthusiast's bucket list!!

Disappointed in how much the rain had a factor in the race, but always good to see cars on a racetrack. The number of manufacturers represented is amazing.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Man, Alonso has the midas touch. Everything he touches seems to turn to gold. Well, with the exception of last year's Indy 500. But he'll be back there this year to try again.

I hope he can win Indy, someday.

lol, that was Honda letting him down...the irony after all the bad luck in F1 with honda motors, then the one in his Indy car pops....

Coiled03

Established Member
lol, that was Honda letting him down...the irony after all the bad luck in F1 with honda motors, then the one in his Indy car pops....

Oh, I know it was Honda. And this year, it'll probably be McLaren that lets him down. Just think about it. They don't have anybody in house that has ever had to do a pit stop with refueling, air jacks, and less than 150 guys over the wall. But, if he continues to come back every year, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets it eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread