Rolex 24 at Daytona Pics

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
I went over to Daytona on Saturday and stayed until late Sat. night, then caught the rest of the race on TV today. For anyone that hasn't been, and if you are within driving distance of the track, it's an absolute blast.

I recently picked up a Canon T2i with a 55-250mm lens. This is my first step up to a decent camera; coming from a point and shoot I am a complete noob at photography, so if you have some photography experience, feel free to give me some pointers:

The whole album can be seen here:

Rolex 24 at Daytona - 2012 - protouchphotography's Photos | SmugMug

Here are some highlight pics:

002-XL.jpg

108-XL.jpg

195-XL.jpg

278-XL.jpg

315-XL.jpg

389-XL.jpg

286-XL.jpg

440-XL.jpg

505-XL.jpg

685-XL.jpg

843-XL.jpg

729-XL.jpg

1111-XL.jpg

1229-XL.jpg

1235-XL.jpg

1239-XL.jpg

1245-XL.jpg

moot09

Established Member
Awesome pics! Watched the race the whole way through on T.V. Really cool to see a smaller team take the win in the Prototype and GT class.

Dave_6

Established Member
Fantastic pics! I watched almost every minute of this that was shown on Speed and it was a great race. Can't wait till these guys come to Barber.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
Did you happen to snap a pic of the yellow Viper CC? I caught a glimpse of it on TV near the beginning. I'd like to see more of that car. The pics you posted look great!

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot and didn't follow the link before I said anything.

Last edited:

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
thanks everyone! yeah it was an absolute blast. last year i camped out... i was miserable; you CANNOT sleep there unless you pass out drunk or you have an RV, lol.

JiggaStyles09

Established Member
really nice pics!! thanks for sharing.

loved seeing Ford sweep the podium in DP, on the 50th anniversary no less. congrats to all the winners.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Great pics, thanks. Watched way too much of it this weekend on SPEED...haha. Good to see Ford take 1-2-3 overall.

Users who are viewing this thread